USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can MONITOR this with me:

IF you USE this on your LIVE account and YOU LOOSE just don't curse me, ok....hehehe:eek: Can give FREE signal for a certain period and we'll see what will happen, blow or grow this account....using Trader for Christ's system....:)cgrock

CLICK HERE => GET $30 BONUS FREE when you Open a LIVE Account!!!

Broker: FXPro.com

Login : 427040

Investor PW : ******* Upon Request, Just Send me Message on YM, Thanks) (read only password)

Well, it's up to you if you use this signal in your live account but IF YOU MADE good income, you can give when credit is due, ok, thanks so much I would appreciate it, a cheerful giver from the heart can send some amount thru Paypal at [email protected]

ALSO, if you want a "FOREX Managed Account" (Minimum Account to Start is US$2,000), take a look at the REAL Account Reports below, these are REAL MONEY Accounts, ok...:)cgrock

My Friend OWNED the system, so please do NOT ask to give the EA or want to BUY it, as I don't have it, ok, I just post the REAL Account Statements he sent to me, so up to you to believe this or not....blessings to all, Merry CHRISTmas and have a Prosperous New Year ahead....

What is a "FOREX Managed Account"?

FOREX Managed Account is an account under the client's/investor's OWN NAME but assigned to professional(s) through Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) to allow the managers to trade his/her FOREX account. The client/investor can monitor his/her account 24 hours a day through internet. And only the client can deposit, withdraw and transfer money or close his/her account on his/her own discretion. Also, client/investor can revoke the Limited Power of Attorney as he/she see fit anytime.

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

roziex

Reaction score
aik, nak minta investor password pon kene YM ker?
tepek jer kat sini,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Post