Tolong sahkan, ini betul ke tipu ni..confius aku..

CG Sponsors

punkjunk86

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Warga CG sekalian,
semalam (15.11.2008) aku ada terima 1 mesej kedalam hp aku dari seoang lelaki dari singapore(memang no singapore pun) bernama Yusoff Abdullah...Tak tahulah betul ker tak..Tapi dia cakap dia nak invest dalam country aku..aku tnya dia apa benda ni,dia suh aku bg email untuk dia bg detail..so aku pun bg la... ini apa yg dia bg dalam email aku :

Dear partner,
I thank you so much for your urgent responds to my business proposal sent to you, it is my pleasure to know you and also want you to know that it is the doing of Almighty Allah who has a purpose for everything on earth, I contacted you after making some relent search for a reputable partner and found out that you can be trusted. I also prayed and fasted for Allah directive and was fully convinced that you are the right person that will assist me in this business.

I am a Singaporean but lived all my life in Indonesia after the death of my father who died 20 years ago, as my mother is an Indonesian. I worked for PT.Pertamina (Persero) Indonesia before I retired and joined real estate business for many years until this moment following my doctor's advice for me to avoid any form of stress due to my failing health.

I have the sum of (US$12.5 Million) cash which I secured from the sales and distribution of crude oil and petroleum products worldwide.I decide to solicit your assistance to invest the fund for our personal use; the fund has been deposited with a reputable finance firm here in Indonesia (GLOBAL SECURITY FINANCE FIRM). The fund was scheduled to be transferrer with the help of the finance firm.

I want to use a God fearing person irrespective of his/her religion as I need someone who I can entrust with this fund for our own benefit.

In your next mail showing your full interest I shall forward to you the specimen of the application that you will forward to the GLOBAL SECURITY FINANCE FIRM JAKARTA INDONESIA for the release of the fund to you before I will start making arrangement to fly down to your country.

I have to compensate you with 20% out of the total fund and we shall both share the total annual profit with me at %60 and you at %20 for you, 15% will be use for any expenses at the cost of completing this project and the 5% for a charity as my late father always told me to donate to charity and the less privilege.
This transaction is 100% risk free as all relevant details of the fund will be furnished to you on receipt of your nest reply and readiness to work me with one mind.

Do not hesitate to contact me as this project needs urgent attention and must be confidential. The attached file is my international passport for your confidence.. In your next email to me do remember to provide your international passport, picture or drivers license for me to know whom am dealing with.

Thanks and Allah bless
Most Regard.
YUSOFF BIN ABDULLAH
aku nak percaya pun susah, xpercaya pun susah..kenanya dia btul2 nak bg,20% dari 12 juta usd tu...kayap2..dia cakap lagi nak membuktikan bahawa dia benar,dia ada bg gambar scan passport dia:

So aku harap kalau ada warga CG yg boleh bg komen tentang benda ni mungkin ada yg pernah dapat benda macam ni ker harap dapat la memberi sepatah dua kata.Aku bukan apa, takut scammer jer..:((

Sponsored Post

kizuro

Active+ Member
Reaction score
xpyh la percaya bro..ni scam jer ni...aku dah berlambak2 dapat...macam2 versi ade

LuvHoneY

Super Active Member
Reaction score
:eek: scam..:(scam

mcm afrika punye jek..

sonche

Super Active Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
mula2 nampak mcm betul, nanti macam2 dia nak bayaran nanti. Kalaulah kononnya ko duk berbalas email ngan bank tu, tengok betul2 email address, betul ke tak.

Customer aku hangit2 kena tipu. aku dah sound benda ni tipu, dia x percaya. kononnya HSBC UK duk email dia, aku tengok email address @yahoo.com :))

Super Active Member
Reaction score
tgk email camni kan

aku dh tergelak

1000% tipu:eek::eek::eek::eek:

titipanjang

Fun Poster
Reaction score
cuba ko suruh dia cakap melayu/indon ke???:D

Last edited:

DDos

Legendary Member
Reaction score
ada lagi ke org layan benda ni, aiyakkkk

hisham27

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Alamak,
Jangan terpengaruh dengan nilai jutaan tu, aku rasa laa kan kalau au kira e-mail cam ni yang aku dapat, sekarang ni aku dah jadi billionair dah.
Sehari 3~4 aku terima e-mail cam ni, kalau ko layan laa last-last nanti dia mintak payment untuk access laa, utk service charge la, utk clear cek laaa..
Jangan terpedaya bro, layan boleh terpedaya jangan sama sekali

Sponsored Post