The History of one Year Trading

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart

painofhell

Active+ Member
Reaction score
1. Abstract.

Today I want to talk about my trading history with the simple purpose of to share the experience and aim to all who loves read real stuff.
I will share the results of my live trading account before to join the community and demo contest account at this time to make the analysis and track my journey on trading the objective way.
With this information, I will able to discuss and remark why and how the evolution of the results and the importance of trading.
You can improve your results if follow the rules and recommendations, self-educating more time than trading.
In this article, I will share as well my thoughts at the beginning of my trading live account and the emotions among that trading time.

2. Development.

I will create two blocks of information, the first with my initial journey and the results of this job.
Then I will create the second block with the results of contest trading because this is manual trading with community rules.

2.1 Live trading results.

On January 2016, as most people or more like everyone one day I have received information about forex market, an unknown world for me. So I decided to make a research because I don't like put money on magic syste…

Sponsored Post

LeoJose

Permanently Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your results of my live trading account before to join the community and demo account at this time to make the analysis and track my journey on trading the objective way.

Viaso

Reaction score
This is great post. Thank you for sharing your results on this forum. It is good for other new traders to see that making loss is relatively normal thing in Forex, but if you learn from your mistakes, you will be able to switch it into profits. Btw, you made very good job with your trading

LuisEzell

Freshie
Reaction score
Trade involves the transfer of goods or services from one person or entity to another, often in ... Peter Watson dates the history of long-distance commerce from circa 150,000 years ago.

Viaso

Reaction score
You would have more chances of taking profit if you will work on a long-term goal. Yearly trading is a great option. You need to putoney in your trading account, invest it, and watch it out after one year. I am really impressed with this style of trading. What do you think?

KristanXX

Freshie
Reaction score
I wish you more successes in the upcoming years as trading is a risky job which can ruin your account at any point of your trading career. You must have to work on a typical money management plan throughout your career. Your experience plays a decisive role in trading. Thanks

Jurlare

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I find that this is relatively good performance. I would like to hear more about your trading strategy, if you are willing to share some. What indicators are you using to spot right entry points?

alexxandr

Freshie
Reaction score
Good results for a first year of trading. Yet, majority of the players would need to trade much-much longer to actually get stable profit. I would say that 4-5 years of trading is average (including trading on demo).

Sponsored Post