To Sell SOLD Victor Bravesword 10

CG Sponsors

miragitsu

Reaction score
Victor Bravesword 10 for sale,
never restring b4.
1 paint chip. No clash !!
Price: SOLD (COD around Klang Valley/Sri Dsara area.
Intrested do call/sms me :019-2413644
:D

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

miragitsu

Reaction score
review racket nih..

Overhead Performance
Do you ever pick up a racquet and just know it’s going to be good? When I walked on to court with Bravesword 10, I had one of those moments.
The first hit confirmed that this racquet had that special quality. Clears were effortless and there was plenty of touch for drop shots. The racquet really cuts through the air quickly which allows for great speed, although the control is still there. The string tension felt “right” for this racquet. Sometimes they can be strung too tight that it’s harder to generate power. It would be exciting to experiment with string tensions on this racquet as I feel it’s got even more to offer.
There’s a little weight in the head, which is good as you can feel the flow of the racquet in the swing, and enhances performance and control.
The combination of the air resistance qualities of the racquet, the stiff shaft and the slight weight in the head, generate a lot of power. Yes, this is definitely a powerful racquet.

Defence
Defensively this racquet was easy to use. Again, the air resistance qualities of the head made the racquet easy to manoeuvre and the slight weight in the head was insufficient to counter this speed. In fact, the combination worked very well indeed as you felt there was some meat behind drive returns.

Net Area
A racquet that performs well in defence always performs well around the net area. After all, we’re talking about generating controlled racquet speed here, in very short bursts with the slightest touch for the really tight net shots. Again, BS10 was outstanding.

Summary
It’s been a long time since I’ve had the pleasure of testing another manufacturer’s racquet of such quality. The Bravesword 10 was outstanding in every area I tested. The Bravesword 10 has the accolade of being my first 5 star racquet in the Victor range and also my first 5 star racquet out of all the other manufacturer’s ranges I’ve tested. Credit to Victor here for producing such a brilliant racquet.
There’s no question that the Victor brand is now world class.

oman

Fun Poster
Reaction score
BUMP tuk TT...

aku da penah try raket nie...

mmg besh... x kalah drp yonex... :)

janggut_X

CG Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
raket mantap tu.mmg sodap.

hanamichi

Reaction score
wahhh...brave sword tu
pingin mau satu tapi belum lagi kot
baru angkat Li Ning N90II...ada rezki lebih lain kali insyaalah kaut jer..so good luck TT..semoga cepat dapat buyer:)

miragitsu

Reaction score
jgn malu malu....sambar jer sblom racket ini hilang...

Sponsored Post