Servis To Get Traffic/Backlink Utk Site/Blog Anda -Serendah RM5 to 37900 Sites List

CG Sponsors

botcare

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Salam Semua ,

Kepada sesapa yang mahu TRAFFIC dan seterusnya boleh mendapat BACKLINK(BL) untuk site/blog yang baru di bina atau yang dah aktif bolehla gunakan servis ini.

WEBSITE TOOLS CHECKER :

TRAFFIC RANKING :
http://www.alexa.com

PAGERANK CHECKER
http://www.pagerank.net/pagerank-checker

BACKLINK CHECKER :
http://www.backlinkwatch.com/index.php

THE OPERATION PROCESS :
I will sends HTTP requests to websites with your URL as Referer,
so the webmaster thinks someone got on his website through a link on your website!

HOW THIS METHOD IS GOING TO GET YOU TRAFFIC:

-Webmasters will see your link at their traffic stats page and will check out your website
to see where their link is placed (which isn't placed, so they might check back a few times!)

-A lot of websites show 'Last referers' on their website,
so it generates BACKLINKS also!

WHAT IS A BACKLINK :

What is a backlink? All of us have read internet articles that have certain words highlighted in blue. By double-clicking on the highlighted word, you are connected with a different webpage. This is called a hyperlink. Like a hyperlink, a backlink connects one website to another. Backlinks are also called incoming links, in links, inward links, and inbound links.

Google and other search engines consider each backlink as a popularity vote for your website. The more popularity votes, the higher your page rank. The higher the page rank, the higher the search engine ranking. The higher the search engine ranking, the more traffic. Consequently, more traffic means more money for your website if it is monetized.

Conclusion

If you want your website to succeed, backlinks are crucial. Quality backlinks means a higher page rank and more money. Thus, although acquiring backlinks can be hardwork, it is well worth the effort. However, keep in mind, the quality of the backlinks are even more important than the quantity. Therefore, if you want to succeed, be selective in your link-building compaign. Two of the most important factors in SEO are writing quality content and acquiring quality backlinks.

Charge for 1 website/blog for traffic/backlinked to 37900 sites lists = RM5
Period For the Process to 37900 sites list = 2 to 7 days
37900 sites list will be sent to your email

PM ME YOUR SITE/BLOG AND YM ID

TITLE = FOR BL SERVICE 37900

MY YM ID = LETSDUIT2004

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

eday84

CG Top Poster Club
Reaction score
hurmm.. bgaus2.. pagerank rendah sgt

Dianey

Reaction score
Backlink ni salah satu ciri2 bagus untuk SEO :)

Thanks for beri info

eboss

CG Hardcore
Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok..terima kasih

fyroo

Fun Poster
Reaction score
great. PM me banking details. maybank please.

Sponsored Post