Seram!!!!! Lemah semangat jangan tengok...

CG Sponsors

Pelesit Api Malaya

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Haunted Doll Voodoo Zombie

1. Alice the Haunted Doll

> Lives With its owner Marie Ford in Washington state. This very haunted Doll doll is said to whispers in a ghostly voice if you press your ears close to her porcelain lips, says Marie. Her eyes will follow you around the room and her expression will change if she does not like you . "This Doll has been in my family for years it was always kept in a locked doll case." "My grandmother said it was possessed by the spirit of her" Best friend" Alice who died". " I have captured many Haunted Doll EVP's from her and the most common statement she makes is , " I want to be left alone to suffer"."

2. Joliet The Haunted Cursed Doll

> Might just be haunted and cursed! The story if Joliet seem to reach back over 4 generations. Anna G. Says this cursed doll was passed down from mother to daughter in her family . And each daughter was cursed to have two children a son and a daughter and each son died at 3 days old. The family believes that each spirit of the boy children is cursed to inhabit the doll until Judgment Day.

3. Emilia The Haunted Italian Doll

> This over 100 year old Haunted Doll came originally from one of the royal guards to King Umberto I. Umberto I, King of Italy or Humbert I of Italy (Umberto Ranieri Carlo Emanuele Giovanni Maria Ferdinando Eugenio di Savoy), (14 March 1844 – 29 July 1900) was the King of Italy from 9 January 1878 until his death. He was deeply loathed in left-wing circles, especially among anarchists, because of his hard-line conservatism and support of the Bava Beccaris massacre in Milan. He was killed by anarchist Gaetano Bresci one year after the incident. He was the only King of Italy to be assassinated. This doll was said to be given to Ulvado Bellina one of his most trusted and respected friends and personal Captain of the Royal Guard who was alsoassassinated. Emilia was gift to Ulvado's daughter Marie from Humbert I.

4. AMANDA The Haunted Doll

> Amanda the real haunted doll now lives unhappily in Atlanta, Georgia. She has moved around quite a lot since originally being a haunted doll sold on eBay over 3 years ago. This Haunted Doll is not a child's toy or a cuddly plaything you would want for your child says Atlanta Paranormal Investigator Reggie Jacobs. The doll has passed through many peoples lives and all say this is the real haunted doll of all haunted dolls. Bisque-headed dolls such as this one were favorite playthings in years gone by, but today they may be too valuable to play with or too, too haunted.

sumber dari : Haunted Doll Voodoo Zombie Museum Galery...

:D

Update.... :

Apa la korang suma nih... wat2 takut jer dah la... :))

Ni amik ni lagi...

Fesyen patung comel... korang berminat...? Beli ler sendiri wat peluk memalam..... :p

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

pesukec

Reaction score
x seram pun.(sbb x reti bahasa omputih):)):)):))..

asrul07

Active+ Member
Reaction score
omputih yg den lomah ni.lomah bukan pasal tgk patung tu,tp pasal ayat2 dlm omputih..

Pelesit Api Malaya

Active+ Member
Reaction score
omputih yg den lomah ni.lomah bukan pasal tgk patung tu,tp pasal ayat2 dlm omputih..
Adeehh... Gua pun x la terrer mana ngn omputih ni... :))

Baca pastu bukak kamus... xder kamus, wat2 paham dah... :eek:

atlantis

CG Top Poster Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
takde kerja dah omputeh ni

underscore

Legendary Member
Reaction score
macam kat dalam filem rumah lilin

Sponsored Post