Schumacher pakai baju PETRONAS!!

CG Sponsors

fazarudin

Legendary Member
Reaction score

Schumi: It's like the closing of a circle
Monday 25th January 2010

Michael Schumacher returned to the limelight on Monday, eager for racing to get underway as he faces his first season in F1 since retiring in 2006.

The German shocked many when, back in December, he confirmed that he had signed a three-year deal to race for German car manufacturer, Mercedes GP.

And on Monday he finally stepped onto the stage, displaying the livery that the team's 2010 challenger, the MGP W01, will be decked out in.

However, the F1 fraternity will have to wait another week before seeing the actual car as the team will only launch the MGP W01 at Valencia on Monday.

And Schumacher cannot wait.

"Finally the 2010 Formula One season is firing up!" said the 41-year-old German.

"I have to say that I am totally committed to this new challenge. This season feels like a re-start for me and I am so motivated. We have a very exciting combination at Mercedes GP Petronas.We have a World Champion team in every sense of the word and I cannot wait to get into the car for the first time in Valencia.

"I am convinced that Mercedes GP Petronas will be in a very goodposition to fight for the Championships this season and I will definitely give it a go.

Sponsored Post

aidiryatim

Legendary Member
Reaction score
mantap.. harap team ni menang tahun nih.. tgk sejauh mana kehebatannya bersama PETRONAS...
f1 LOTUS? haha..1team tp team ke 15...hehe

atlantis

CG Top Poster Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
aduhh.. camna nak komen ni

tebbaloi

Legendary Member
Reaction score
pakai jek.. ingat bawak F1 petronas :p

darkkiller

Super Active Member