BNB
14.9767 USD
XTZ
2.11013 USD

CG Sponsors

ROY_PRIZM

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I read that in the upcoming cryptocurrency there will be absolute security and by default protection from 51% attack and other blockchain technology vulnerabilities will be implemented. For the first time I hear about such know-how. 🔐
Hello. Maybe at least you tell me what is at stake ?!

Sponsored Post

luyimbazihenry123

Reaction score
there are many programs that are run by roy club that are for the financial benefit of the community. roy bounty is a roy club program to empower the society financially and economically

Levinbanks

Freshie
Reaction score
there are many programs that are run by roy club that are for the financial benefit of the community. roy bounty is a roy club program to empower the society financially and economically
You are right Henry, Roy Club has a lot of beautiful services to offer to us to he able to have good prevalent lives for us and our families forever. Starting from profits on investment, to work from home opportunities, crowdfounding platform and so on. Thank you Roy Club.

Marshal997

Freshie
Reaction score
Some info about PRIZM (PZM):
As everyone already knows, PRIZM (PZM) is a fully decentralized and self-regulated electronic currency. Allowing any user to quickly and reliably make money transfers.

Forging:
The main tool for the development of a network of users is forging (from the English. Forge - "forging"). All transactions within the system are subject to a fee of 0.5% * of the transfer amount distributed among those network users who participate in the generation of Blockchain. For the formation of the block, the system rewards the amount of commissions paid for carrying out all transactions in the block. Thus, each user of the network can count on a reward from the system for generating new Blockchain blocks.

Cryptocurrency investment component:
Since the extraction of new monetary units is based on the principle of paramining, then buying at least one moment of PRIZM in your wallet you will begin to generate new coins. The speed of mining of new coins depends on the number of coins in the wallet, the more cryptocurrency the higher the paramining speed, the higher your profitability. Look at the growth of coins in percentage terms per day depending on the quantity.

With a monthly calculation of profitability, we do not forget to include a compound interest, since capitalization is constant and new interest is calculated on previously generated. To increase the speed of para-mining of coins can be done by building a structure underneath; the multiplying factor depends on the number of coins on the wallets of partners in your structure by 888 levels.

For example - at the moment the structure "Roy Cash" is successfully functioning. The structure of the joint paramining cryptocurrency PRIZM (PZM). The project is based on the features of PRIZM cryptocurrency:
The more coins collected at one address and the more its structure - the faster new coins are mined.
Members registering with the club and replenishing the balance, begin to participate in the PRIZM joint paramining.

Need money?
Interested in passive income?
We are ready to help you!
Invest in joint paramining in the ROY club.

Details on the link: https://roy.cash/club

Hello everyone.
Am marshal.
Am happy been a member of Roy club.
It is an investment for you and your family
Paramining ensures you recover your fund.
No risk of losing funds.
Instant withdrawal of funds.
You are doing a great work as soon as you are in Roy club.
Prizm is for all

enockien

Freshie
Reaction score
You are right Henry, Roy Club has a lot of beautiful services to offer to us to he able to have good prevalent lives for us and our families forever. Starting from profits on investment, to work from home opportunities, crowdfounding platform and so on. Thank you Roy Club.
Royclub has been ablessing to me and my family for that i nolonger have to worry on what to feed on. i invested good number of prizm and i do withdraw money to take me through this hard times of corona virus.

twiinx

Freshie
Reaction score
Royclub has been ablessing to me and my family for that i nolonger have to worry on what to feed on. i invested good number of prizm and i do withdraw money to take me through this hard times of corona virus.
well said sir with Roy Club my financial problems were sorted, just urge everyone to work hard and invest money to earn more profits because of there high rates at which coins grow

luyimbazihenry123

Reaction score
Roy club can not take away all our financial problems but it really gives us a financial relief in the existing economic situation.

Levinbanks

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Am marshal.
Am happy been a member of Roy club.
It is an investment for you and your family
Paramining ensures you recover your fund.
No risk of losing funds.
Instant withdrawal of funds.
You are doing a great work as soon as you are in Roy club.
Prizm is for all
Wow thank you for clarifying this Marshal, we can boldly boast that Roy Club has been a great part of our success by helping us achieve incomes we never hoped we would ever get. Roy Club is the best platform ever.

Dusy777

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Payment received

transaction time: 27.03.2020 12:20:12
amount: 12.7 PRIZM
fee: 0.06 PRIZM
recipient: PRIZM-PAHZ-6VTQ-SZEY-94YRB
sender: PRIZM-VJPU-CRVZ-UBKG-Z8BLF
full hash: 3ee67f2474d42bc2a173f351923c9a0b1ad2c4d2580ce828a922caf89fdf49eb

simonsnipes

Freshie
Reaction score
There is indeed so much that we can participate in with ROY Club and am still thinking so much more will be added soon. Am so much involved in the Paying ROY Bounty Program

Sponsored Post