BTC USD 60,019.1 Gold USD 2,411.44
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell [Quark Drainer] Seaport 1.5 | Blur&X2Y2 | Fix metamask | Permit 2 | Smart Contract

QuarkDev

Freshie
Reaction score
QUARK DRAINER

Get rid of "Lack of money headaches"

Quark-Drainer.jpg

PRICE: $5 000

What you get when you buy for a "huge" $5 000

+ All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract)

+ Instructions on how to install and get started.

+ Invitation to the closed community who bought the drainer

+ Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic (5 pcs)

+ Technical support

+ Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)

+- Maybe I'll give you a Thai massage.

CREDIT: $2 000

I guess since you are looking at the option, you obviously have never worked with drainers before otherwise you would not have a problem with $5k.
And so you buy the script on credit for $2k as a down payment
Backend hosted on my server, frontend is obfuscated. U just host frontend and work.
All the assets go into wallet you provide -> as soon as we see $3000 there, additional payment for the full script comes and you get the entire package which is listed above for $5000.
IMPORTANT: up to this point, you will not have the manuals, schemes /community, etc. only frontend that would hit $3k any way you know.

QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years overall, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray 🙂 my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting around $1750-2000/month, one scammer found me on github and asked me for some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of my work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I realized that a person without knowledge in the right area could pay more than my official IT job??. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product its private community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open 🙂

Optimization for all devices

Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com)

> Transfer

> Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click)

> SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click)

> Signature Message (gets assets with a signature)

> Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates)

> Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation)

> Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1)

> Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...)

> NFT ERC 721/1155

> BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click)

> Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap

It works on ALL 0x networks. You can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/

Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM).

On request we will enable or disable networks you need.

> 6 author articles (working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives)

> 5 frontend custom builds (5 creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds)

> Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot

> Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset write-offs.

> Parsing assets and withdrawal priority

> Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved

> Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always top-of-the-line fixes

> Backend is hosted on a VPS (server), you can put Frontend on any webhosting

> Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing)

> Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven

> Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online)

> Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button

> Community - a closed chat for everyone who bought the drainer.

> Any kind of private unique development for your needs (possible extra charge)

> 120 Ready-made websites and a lot of goodies.

> Quark+ software that available only for our hq traffic makers. Autoposter, reposts and likes on the best speed.

> "Lifetime Warranty" - Until this hustle lives. Sounds bad, but it is.

> What else do you need?

Contact Us

Telegram :
https://t.me/quarkdev

Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer

Tox&Jabber send to PM

According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product)

I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-1500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic

CG Sponsors

Back