To Sell PS3 Games - Meh r Masuk -

CG Sponsors

heartnet

Reaction score
Salam, just nak test market,
rase cam xde, tp here goes nothing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(¯ `*•.Brand New and Sealed PlayStation 3 Game¸.•*´¯ )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bioshock 1
Region 2
RM 90 * Free postage

Unreal Tournament 3
Region 1
RM 70 * Free postage

Katamari Forever
Region 3
RM 140 * Free postage

King of Fighter 12
RM 130

G.I Joe The rise of Cobra
RM 120

The Club
RM 80

GTA
RM140

(¯ `*•.Used and Like New PlayStation 3 Game¸.•*´¯ )
Heavenly Sword
Region 3
RM 100

Prototype
Region 1
RM 100

aNsWeRs On ReGiOn QuEsTiOnS
What the region of games show ?
Regions depict where the game is being made for
R1 = US
R2 = Europe
R3 = Asia (SG/MSIA/HK/KOREA/JAP)
R4 = Australia & Oceania
Do different region have different gameplay ?
Not at all, it only influences the download content. If the game is R1 then the download content release faster, but in the end all region will have it. Only time that matters.
My PlayStation 3 can play all region ?
Regardless where your PlayStation 3 come from , it can play all region
Why gamers prefer Region 1 ?
The main reason is because the download content sometimes varies according to region.Most Malaysian prefer Region 1 or Region 3 because it is easier to find ways to purchase the download content.(eg Region 1 can use US PSN card, Region 3 can use local credit cards, Region 2 PSN cards hard to find and cannot accept local credit cards)
Region may also affect if gamers play with each other (Global vs Region-Locked Server). For example, Little Big Planet (GLOBAL SERVER) is on a global server, so no matter which region you buy, you can still play with one another online, but for Winning Eleven 09 (REGION-LOCKED SERVER).If you own a Region 1 copy, you can only play with gamers who own the Region 1 copy.
Region also influence the price.
In a nutshell :
If you do not play online, just buy the cheapest one no matter what is the region as region 1 usually more expensive than other regions.
If you play online, do study more about download content for different region as it is varies from game to game
pAyMenT mEtHoDs FoR mY gAmEs
1. Bank*
You can bank in the money into my Maybank account
*Message me for my bank account details
2. Paypal*
The paypal charges is beared by the buyer
pOsTaGe
The postage fee is RM 6 on peninsular. Sabah and Sarawak is RM 8.
I do combine postage.
Buy 3 of my games to qualify for free postage all around Malaysia.

No HP : 0148314888

nak PM pun ok

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

heartnet

Reaction score
CR5400 - Convert MicroSD to ProDuo
*COmpatible for PSP
*Boleh upgrade memory sehingga 32 GB

Price : RM 25

heartnet

Reaction score