USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

bosco

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new in this forum and am been thankful to let participate to me, I request excuses if this it is not the appropriate place for this post

I want to know if it is possible to make this Ea or it already exists, I need the following thing.

What I look for rather goes directed to be able to mark a price to him of entrance to each pair, this serviria with you order slopes,

Serious something thus, the pair To at this moment has -15 pips, the even B -10 and at this moment tendriamos +45 pair C 20 total + pips that was the value that we chose to leave, that is to say moment at which they are had to close all the positions.

Thanks to read to me

Sponsored Post

DH2002

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new in this forum and am been thankful to let participate to me, I request excuses if this it is not the appropriate place for this post

I want to know if it is possible to make this Ea or it already exists, I need the following thing.

What I look for rather goes directed to be able to mark a price to him of entrance to each pair, this serviria with you order slopes,

Serious something thus, the pair To at this moment has -15 pips, the even B -10 and at this moment tendriamos +45 pair C 20 total + pips that was the value that we chose to leave, that is to say moment at which they are had to close all the positions.

Thanks to read to me
Hi

I think you need to rephrase again your specs. Difficult to understand your Mexican/Spanish accent.

Write simple like this:

Place a buy/sell stop
SL=? TP=? any timeframe?

Only then people can understand you

bosco

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello

pardon by my English,

three pairs

Eur/usd: by stop +50 pips of the price 00:00 GMT

usd/jpy: by stop +50 pips of the price 00:00 GMT

Eur/jpy: sell stop -50 pips of the price 00:00 GMT

at the moment at which the balance is + 20 pips it closes all the you order open and pending

thanks for its attention

Sponsored Post