Petra Perdana

Recommended Brokers

pasha

Freshie
Reaction score
hey guys,

Something amazing i noticed today in KLSE. Petra perdana's shares plunged by another .26 sen, .12 sen a day before that wasnt enough. this fall of 38 sen happened mostly due to the analysis published by CIMB that Petra Perdana's revenue MAY go down by up to 30% in next quarter. Thats all, the word MAY and 30% in the analysis of CIMB was enough to push the investors to sell the shares at any price and get away with it.
I know Petra Perdana very well. Its a well-managed established company with a very bright future. I believe that the companys actual result wont be so bad as CIMB expected. CIMB itself has a motive behind it, thier analysis made holders to sell it and discouraged investors to buy it. Then who was buying over 30,000 thousands shares in today's trade?...guess who???....C..I..M...B....

I was thinking to buy it at the end of the day, the price was so lucrative. I got all my all calculations done and found the comany is a good stock to add in my portfolio. But the analysis of CIMB affected me too, donno how.
I did more research later and found the comany is really a good stock to buy. Hopefully tomorrow i will buy it.

its a good stock for Long term and short term investors...

Comments are welcome..

Sponsored Post

dollarkey

Fun Poster
Reaction score
hey guys,

Something amazing i noticed today in KLSE. Petra perdana's shares plunged by another .26 sen, .12 sen a day before that wasnt enough. this fall of 38 sen happened mostly due to the analysis published by CIMB that Petra Perdana's revenue MAY go down by up to 30% in next quarter. Thats all, the word MAY and 30% in the analysis of CIMB was enough to push the investors to sell the shares at any price and get away with it.
I know Petra Perdana very well. Its a well-managed established company with a very bright future. I believe that the companys actual result wont be so bad as CIMB expected. CIMB itself has a motive behind it, thier analysis made holders to sell it and discouraged investors to buy it. Then who was buying over 30,000 thousands shares in today's trade?...guess who???....C..I..M...B....

I was thinking to buy it at the end of the day, the price was so lucrative. I got all my all calculations done and found the comany is a good stock to add in my portfolio. But the analysis of CIMB affected me too, donno how.
I did more research later and found the comany is really a good stock to buy. Hopefully tomorrow i will buy it.

its a good stock for Long term and short term investors...

Comments are welcome..
Big guys are always the winner in this game.
They can always produce report which is lead to their favour.:-?

TT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Gold Member
Reaction score
they making loss dats y la..plus LTH disposed shares also
so many counter out there..i'm not going choose Petra

vvjack

Freshie
Reaction score

Sponsored Post