BTC USD 62,276.7 Gold USD 1,806.18
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

orang nak beli kete aku pakai paypal... nasihat katku sket.

kawetoksedoh

Active+ Member
Reaction score
salam rakan2.

aku ada advertise kete aku kat dalam mudah.

http://www.mudah.my/Tip+Top+kangoo+06+07-7943419.htm

pastu ada sorang nak beli kete aku. dia tanya kete aku camana condition, aku cakap ok le. pastu dia kata dia nak masuk duit katku ikut paypal. dah masuk duit dalam paypal, dia kata dia akan arrange shipping company amek kete aku. camana nih?

fenin aku. aku ni nak kena scam ke?

ko tengok emel2 antara aku ngan dia.

Hello Friend.....Do you still have the Tip Top
kangoo For Sell.....? Best Regards... Knight...

The ad can be viewed at http://www.mudah.my/vi/7943419.htm[/B][/COLOR]

so aku jawab le gini....

salam,

kangoo memang dalam keadaan tip top. i lupa nak cakap, kangoo ni i install 2nd blower. kiranya memang air cond dia best la kalau nak bawak family long distance, sebab dalam dia memang sejuk.
kalau nak view kereta, bole call saya. kereta kat ipoh

of course, price bole nego insyaallah

warmest regards

-nik

Hey Friend,
I am interested in the immediate purchase of your Vehicle and i will like to know the condition .and the price

Thanks

Best Regards....

Stephanie....

the kangoo is in an excellent condition.

i'm selling at 35k but of course, rm35,000 is not an absolute. we can negotiate on that.

however, it is best if you could come and see the vehicle itself first. at that point you should be able to decide whether u are still interested in the kangoo or not.

i will of course shave off the price a bit. no problem on that.

FYI, i will be sending the vehicle for 50,000km service at tan chong next week, and i'll be using full synthetic lubricant. that's the best for the car, and it has always been on full synthetic lubricant since day 1.

i will service the car before it changes hand. also, i think you could be rest assured that the car is in good condition because i had done the major service at 40000km.... you will have another 50,000km to ride before you need to do a major service again. that is about 2 years of usage.

hope to hear from you soon.

warmest regards.

-nik

Thanks for your response.

So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account.If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it or you can send me a paypal money request, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment.

I will need your home address for the merchandise to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company..

Have a nice day.

btw, where are you from actually?

this is quite out of the ordinary. please enlighten me, because i am not used to this method.

yang merah tu dia punye ayat. korang tolong advise aku sket.

Sponsored Post

ratusanRM

CG Top Poster Club
Paid Membership
Reaction score
Pelik... Nak beli guna akaun paypal :eek::eek:

chrome76

Active+ Member
Reaction score
paypal ni buyer protection mmg mantap.. tapi utk seller agak2 menyeksakan... aku rasa agak mencurigakan buyer ko ni.. takyah jual ler.. jual face to face senang..

bintang4

Super Active Member
Reaction score
mcm nk scam akun paypal ko pun ader gak ni..beware TT...

QEM

Fun Poster
Reaction score
scam je ni.. aku pnh dpt gak email konon nk bli.. ni taktik baru org kulit itam..

jaih

Legendary Member
Reaction score
hurmm mcm ada terbaca mana2 sebelum nih.. rasanya attempt to scam nih...try riki lagi bro

Jangguit

Fun Poster
Reaction score
bang kete ni maintanence die tinggi x??
apsal nk jual ek???

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors