CG Sponsors

Fizs Network

Reaction score
bukan yg create ni dak uia ke?
apa maksud create?....
buat company ke?
buat produk ke?
buat sistem ke?

apa create yg u maksud kan???? kalau kata create peluang... saya pun create peluang bersama2...

Sponsored Post

AzMiLLioNaiRe

CG Top Poster Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
mcm mana KC chua kat sini skrg lepas tinggal kan ecofisrt dlu? income dia dah brapa? mantap

farmasi

Reaction score
CEO Message

Inspiring Human Potential

Together We Build a Bright Future

I would like to extend a very warm welcome to you. This is your home ~Home Sweet Home~ work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. In managing the company, I must always first ensure that everything is in place and never to rely on luck as good things only come to those who are well prepared. Many like to take chances, but for me, I do not believe success can be attained through speculation, the company must be well prepared before we are ready to explore the market place.

I believed that in order for Nexus Legend to become an industrial leader that on firm even the authority will command as the role model in the industry, we have to lay foundations from the start and operate our business ethically and professionally in accordance to the guard lines laid out by the authority. Now is the right time to make everybody happy and mind our own business.

Dig the well before you are thirsty. There is no free lunch in this world and everything comes with a price. I strongly believe in the concept of ‘cause-effect’ as we reap what we sow. If we want good results, we must first sow good seeds. ‘Cause-effect’ is my life’s main philosophy that has created me an unwavering spirit towards challenges in life.

In our effort to explore the healthcare and beauty market, quality products build the foundation of our business. We strive to strike a balance between the management and our business partners so that both parties are give effort opportunities to grow and to be duly rewarded in each respective area.

It is normal in the industry where there is often imbalance between business partners and the management, where business partners often earn good wealth while the management team is stifled in developing its potential to be fullest. Thus, achieving equilibrium for both is of utmost importance in building a happy and strong MLM organization.

Direct selling is one business mode that emphasized on people having their potentials unleashed that opens up limitless possibilities for the industry. Some may question whether this is the right time for Nexus Legend to penetrate into the market, but for me, any moment is perfect because it ultimately depends on us to make it to the best and there is no such thing as the best time. I believed it is all up to us to decide whether the timing is the right one or otherwise.

These determine success or failure. We are fortunate to have a team of leaders who are pragmatic and have more than 10 years of experience in the MLM industry and most importantly, all are practical and hardworking.

If you keep working hard and never give up easily, you will eventually be handsomely rewarded. We offered excellent package with attractive salaries and benefits to build a capable management team to ensure steady growth of the company and networks. Ambitiously Nexus Legend starts the corporate engine in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei, with the vision to extent our present in South East Asia countries in the next five years, before launching our expansion to global market thereafter.

This is not a dream, we will definitely truth it into a reality. May your dream come true too? Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised. We are the big family in Nexus Legend.

With high respects of new wave marketing

Chief Executive Officer

Nexus Legend Sdn Bhd.

http://nexusnxl.com/eng/ceo-message
apa yg tak kena? mana nama CEO tu? macamana orang luar nak kenal? #:-S

beautifulmind

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Nexus dah x amik dr kilang produk ni.kilang dishonest dgn nexus.

so mmg dah stop jual benda beracun ni.

yg pasal CEO tu ada cerita tersendiri..

farmasi

Reaction score
Nexus dah x amik dr kilang produk ni.kilang dishonest dgn nexus.

so mmg dah stop jual benda beracun ni.

yg pasal CEO tu ada cerita tersendiri..
tu la problem kat malaysia sykt asyik kena kencing je dgn pengilang mcm juga kes dcl,
tapi katalah kilang dishonest bukan ke boleh saman & langsung stop jual serta merta sebab benda
dibekal tak menepati spec kerana beracun bukan bagi dateline 40hari lepas KKM umum macam berpantang lak ya :">

beautifulmind

Active+ Member
Reaction score
tu la problem kat malaysia sykt asyik kena kencing je dgn pengilang mcm juga kes dcl,
tapi katalah kilang dishonest bukan ke boleh saman & langsung stop jual serta merta sebab benda
dibekal tak menepati spec kerana beracun bukan bagi dateline 40hari lepas KKM umum macam berpantang lak ya :">
dlm proses claim.

pengilang bg sample yg ok..buat lab test semua cun..

tp bila buat bulk order..yg lain diorg htr..

kebanyakan syarikat mmg kena macam ni..leh tgk senarai kat web gomen tu..

Sponsored Post