BTC USD 32,700.8 Gold USD 1,775.80
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

My formal apology to all Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I realized that I have offended many people with my controversial topic. My intention was never to offend. That topic was made as a joke in accordance to the nature of the Kopitiam sub-section as a place to relax and unwind. Yes, you may question me on why I chose Islam and not any other religion but I have no excuse for that. What I did was wrong regardless of which religion it was targeted at.

I want to clarify that I am not an Islam hater and what I did, I did it only as a joke. But I did not foresee this happening. Perhaps I have been lulled by many years of living in religious harmony that I was deluded into thinking that it's ok to poke fun at each others religion once in a while. Whatever it is, what's done is done and I wish I could turn back the clock.

Once again, I wish to apologise to all Muslims that I may have offended and I promise never to do something like this again. This has been a very harsh lesson for me.

Sekian.

92767848.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

tEnuKLang

Super Active Member
Reaction score
is that apologize comes sincerely my fwen?

onerich

Reaction score
I realized that I have offended many people with my controversial topic. My intention was never to offend. That topic was made as a joke in accordance to the nature of the Kopitiam sub-section as a place to relax and unwind. Yes, you may question me on why I chose Islam and not any other religion but I have no excuse for that. What I did was wrong regardless of which religion it was targeted at.

I want to clarify that I am not an Islam hater and what I did, I did it only as a joke. But I did not foresee this happening. Perhaps I have been lulled by many years of living in religious harmony that I was deluded into thinking that it's ok to poke fun at each others religion once in a while. Whatever it is, what's done is done and I wish I could turn back the clock.

Once again, I wish to apologise to all Muslims that I may have offended and I promise never to do something like this again. This has been a very harsh lesson for me.

Sekian.

peliharalah keharmonian antara kita tanpa merendah2kan satu sama lain.walaupun berlainan fahaman agama dan politik, tak semestinya kita bebas untuk memperkatakan sesuatu tanpa menilai apa perasaan dan sensetiviti orang lain.kenapa kita tak boleh hidup dalam aman damai dan sama2 mencari rezeki di bumi tercinta ini.:)cgrock

ahib0205

Legendary Member
Reaction score

Sekian.

oo... memang niat untuk berlawak supaya dapat tenang fikiran ye... so dah tenang ke fikiran tu sekarang? :-?

er... ni betul-betul William St0rmFury? :-?

P/s: welcome to CG :)cgrock

amirin19873

Fun Poster
Reaction score

Sekian.

amacam??:-?:-?

notrexdame

CG Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is ori stomfury?

sunnyfx

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Diharap menjadi pengajaran berguna buat diri anda.

GT

CG Top Poster Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello.. I do respect your intention to make an apologise to Muslims..

Next time be aware of this kind of issue... Not only to Islam, but to other religions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors