me2everyone.com

CG Sponsors

young and dangerous

Reaction score
The me2everyone population is expected to hit 10,000 some time during Sunday 11th January 2009.
At this time the launch offers on shares change.

1. All NEW members who register online will receive an allocation of 1,000 shares in me2everyone Limited. (currently 2,500)

2. The good news is that it will stay at this level until we hit a population figure of 100,000!

3. Every NEW member you recommend will earn you 3,000 Bonus shares (currently 5,000).

4. We continue at this level until we reach 20,000 members.

More good news is that on Tuesday we will randomly choose 100 members to receive a bonus of 10,000 shares each!
This will be generated by computer and reported here.
The draw is free and takes place at 16:00 GMT when we are 4 days old.
Good Luck and THANKS from ME to EVERYONE

me2everyone

Sponsored Post

young and dangerous

Reaction score
me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have WRITE YOUR SHARES HERE shares in the venture and I am going going to increase my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please do not miss it.If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website.

Benifits : New Member gets 1000 Shares, Every New Member you recommened you get 3000 Shares. Current Valuation of shares in real world value of GBP £3.00 today: but by 2012, we are forecasting these to be worth GBP £1740! So imagine receiving GBP £1740 for every new member you find! Join Now the Population is increasing every moment.

young and dangerous

Reaction score
Get Paid in Shares for signing up and referring others:

When recommending friends and anyone else you know, please copy and paste any of the examples shown below into your emails and blogs. You can make minor changes but please do not say anything that is untrue or misleading. We will be watching .

Would you like your own me2everyone business? Well, join our business team and discover a way to boost your share levels beyond 1,000,000 and create an income of of £20,000 ($30,000) or more. Click on the yellow button to discover more.

me2everyone launches early 2009 and until then, this page will tell you all the latest news. We will let you know about some of the great features that are coming and give you an insight to the team behind me2everyone. By December 2012 we want at least 100,000,000 registered members and so we want your help to start spreading the word now. Remember membership is completely free and all members benefit from the Ripple Effect. For now, thanks for becoming a member and sharing this journey with us!

young and dangerous

Reaction score
1. me2everyone Limited (“m2e”) is a company registered under
company number 06702315 at m2e House, 5 Windmill Close,
Bridge, Kent, CT4 5LY, England.
2. m2e is developing a website where members can become
involved in online various activities as explained in document
“m2e Ai01” (the “Answers Document”). This is a free service and
every member also becomes a shareholder in m2e.
3. You are a member and a shareholder of m2e. Upon accepting
this agreement we will activate additional benefits as outlined in
document “m2e Ri01” (the “Ripple Membership”). This is a
passive role, but upon acceptance you may also introduce other
people to the Ripple Membership and receive additional benefits
as described in the Ripples Membership document.

For Ripple membership, you may get more benefits from this company..just ask the company for detail.....

GET QUICK AND BE SOCIAL....

young and dangerous

Reaction score
Me2Everyone will supposedly be a CyberWorld owned by the members. To become a member it is free. Did you ever wish you had invested in Yahoo, or Google when they first started up? Well I doubt Me2Everyone will ever become that large but even if it became 1/10000000 the size of Google, your free shares you get for signing up would make you very rich.
Apparently the Me2Everyone cyberworld will be modelled on a village, with a very engaging interface for the users. It will be similar to a game. Perhaps a combination of a game and Myspace? They will generate revenue mostly through marketing and advertising, but I'm sure there will probably be other money making opportunities emerging once they launch.

On top of this, there will be insite (or invillage) business options to connect people from all over the world and make real money.

Other features will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting friends
- Chatting
- Shopping
- Paying Games
- Watching Videos
- Creating Art Galleries
- Reading Virtual Newspapers
- Play a free invillage library
- Making money from yourown online store

young and dangerous

Reaction score
WHOIS information for: ME2EVERYONE.com:

[whois.tucows.com]
Registrant:
LoreKai Pte Ltd
20 Cecil Street
14-01 Equity Plaza
Singapore, Singapore 048705
SG

Domain name: ME2EVERYONE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Lewis, David [email protected]
LoreKai House
5 Windmill Close
Canterbury, UK CT4 5LY
GB
+442077126507 Fax: +442077121501

Technical Contact:
Leonard, Michael [email protected]
20 Cecil Street
14-01 Equity Plaza
Singapore, Singapore 048705
SG
+442077126507 Fax: +442077121501

Registration Service Provider:
UK Reg, [email protected]
+44 1452 541252
+44 1452 538485 (fax)
http://www.ukreg.com/

young and dangerous

Reaction score
This membership upgrade creates your own business!
Help to recruit new members who pay nothing and still make money!
Develop a network of 300 people and receive 100,000 shares as a bonus!
Give us PR support, help with local culture and language!
Help us when we come to your town or city!
Become involved in finding Business Members to make £450 every week!
Help Business Members to increase their in-world sales!
Full training and support with a simple way to find new customers !
Discover the concept of making money while you sleep !

young and dangerous

Reaction score
-- me2everyone membership is free. It's powered by the Ripple Effect and EVERY member becomes a shareholder.
-- me2everyone makes money from business customers who pay for adverts and sales brokering.
-- me2everyone is a place where you can interact with friends, start a new business or find new ways to entertain you.
7. You receive bonus shares for everyone you introduce (for a limited time only)
8. Whoever recruits the most "real" people in pre-launch will be given a HUGE share bonus: worth thousands of GBP £ today.

young and dangerous

Reaction score
Here is some information about the Me2Everyone shares:

Some people want to know more about all these shares. Ok, here goes:

1. me2everyone Limited has an authorised share capital of GBP £18,000,000
2. This gives us 18 billion shares of GBP £0.001 each.
3. So if you win the 10,000 shares today - it’s similar to winning GBP £10 (USD $15.00)

4. But, it’s the potential of these shares that’s so wonderful
5. By 2012 we aim to float the company on the stock market in London
6. We are forecasting a value of your shares at GBP £0.58 each.

7. So, just think: a win today is potentially worth GBP £5,800 (USD $8,700.00) in a few years!

young and dangerous

Reaction score
By December 2009 Shares are projected to be worth GBP £0.021 each, rising to GBP £0.58 each by December 2012...
In the meantime you will also receive any declared dividends. The lowest number of shares we have issued to anyone is 2500 and the largest numbers exceed 30m.
The average is 1.56m shares, so some people will have a lot to celebrate in the years to come.

Sponsored Post