- Jan 26, 2013
- Reaction score
Trading Business Plan
lain dari yg lain...
i pollow.. sebagai reader..
modal berapa ni encik azhar..
TRADING PLAN - do you have one?Trading is a business and any business that expects to succeed has a business plan. Lets be honest, day trading is not your typical start up, but I am from the school of thought that business should have a business plan to help guide it in the right direction.
1. What are your goals (annual, monthly, daily, etc.)
My yearly trading goal is to . . . (something along the lines of becoming a better trader winning more than losing and knowing the reasons for my success). This will consist of three parts:
1. I receive coaching from _____________, who is one of the best trading resources of the strategies that I employ.
2. I am well prepared and know why I am trading because I have a written, clearly laid out trading plan.
3. My strategies are well developed, tested and monitored extensively to ensure that they remain tradable, practical and profitable. I expect to achieve these goals because . . . (in addition to the coaching, I also do the following. . .). When I achieve my goal, my reward will be . . . (a family vacation in Hawaii).
2. What kind of trader are you?
position trader, swing trader, scalper?
discretionary or system trader?
3. What are your income objectives
4. What markets & instruments will you trade
5. What timeframes will you trade
6. What is your software & hardware plan? What is your back-up systems for redundancy purposes if your computer or Internet connection goes down?
7. What is your daily, weekly, monthly routines - for preparation, analysis, reviews, etc.
8. Risk management - portfolio & position basis / hardware & broker risk?
9. When will you stop trading - ex). - 1. Upon reaching my daily target I will stop trading . . . (after the first losing trade). 2. Before reaching my daily target I will stop trading . . . (after two losing trades). To ensure further that my losses are kept to a minimum, I will . . . (have a maximum daily stop of 3% of my equity). 3. I will not trade at all on days where . . . (I do not see the setups and entry triggers, exactly as specified in my plan).
10. Money Mgmt - Trade limit? Weekly limit? Monthly limit?
11. What are your specific trade set-ups, entry triggers, stops methods, profit taking. etc. - need one of these for every strategy you trade
12. Trading diary & record keeping & performance reviews