Journal of ExpertTrader

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart

Sponsored Post

ExpertTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Update on EA Triangulation v2A

This strategy has closed for 5% equity gain about 2 weeks ago - it is stable and no major drawdown.

However because I need to test other strategy - this demo account is put to stop first -

This triangulation uses EURUSD USDCHF and EURCHF

still in trial - probably got bugs - but need to test -

Login : 963861
pwd : g6aolbu

fxopen

ExpertTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
ET Triangulation EA v11

A further expected improvement on this triangulation strategy - v11.

fxopen
login : 986127
pwd : en1jljo

ExpertTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Upgrade of ET Triangulation v9 to v9B

This EA still run without intervention, so far almost 3 weeks run, with 30% equity gain.

This demo account is currently upgraded with ET Triangulation v9B EA, an improved version. Let see.

Doubling the Triangulation - let see whether this EA survive by letting it run 100% without intervention -

Login : 981058
pwd : nbr5gnd

ExpertTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Upgrade again from ET Triangulation v9B to v9C

This EA still run without intervention, so far almost 3 weeks run, with 30% equity gain.

This demo account is currently upgraded with ET Triangulation v9B EA, an improved version. Let see.

Again, upgrade from v9B to v9C to further control the drawdown.

Doubling the Triangulation - let see whether this EA survive by letting it run 100% without intervention -

Login : 981058
pwd : nbr5gnd

ExpertTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
For now - this is probably the last post - I am done

To All Traders and Readers of this journal and the 'The Team Members'

Thanks to the Al-Mighty for giving us all what we need and for that - praised to Him and Him only -

I guess I am done with writing on this forex journal - probably because I have reached my goal.

Even though it is probably too early to say, but for about 1 month plus, I have an EA developed that is a No Loss EA - the profit is a lot less but as I have lowered my expectation, I accept what Market gives and by its SOUND Mathematical THEORY and proven by real live accounts - I am very happy to 'relax' a bit - 10-20% equity gain a month - that is my lowered expectation/goal - and this EA does that! - so, my goal has reached.

Gone were the days where I spent almost 8 hrs per day for about 4 years - analyzing, and developing 600++ EAs based on all kind of trading systems, especially my own -

There are words coming to my head, everytime my other strategies failed, that 'you should go back to correlation, hedge, triangulation' - and as you guys have seen in my last previous posts - I have concentrated all my effort on this strategy - Triangulation.

The previous statement that I made, does not mean, other strategies of mine is not working or other strategies of others is not working - it definitely CAN work - only thing, everyone has got responsibility to prove it in their own live accounts (after demo accounts) - that's all - there are many many proven strategies out there, that everyone can read, test it out, failed, test again, find another, test again, until you reached, that magic word - 'consistent' gain - for that I wish everybody to also reach your goal one day -

So, if anybody would like to reach me, you have email address, you can email to me your request. Just bear in mind - every effort has got its price including your own. By reading and reading every topic of forex strategies in this forum or in other forum, will definitely HELP each of you to reach your goal. My advise is always stick to the strategies that suits you and suits your lifestyle. Do not believe something unless it is properly tested - and for that u have to define your own by what it means by 'properly tested' -

----------------------------------------

Right now, I probably will pursue my other goal in life - that is to write books. I have been writing quite some time ago (4-5 years ago) - why do I want to write ? Because there are so many things in my head - about life, people, believe, my experience, etc.

I dont know or probably I dont care, what other people will think about what I write, but I believe, we - the son of Adam is this temporary world is Unique and is very different from each other and has something called, God Given Talent, hidden inside every one of us.

To moderators - just curious, whether I can write something that is off topic a bit (not forex trading), in this journal, so as to build up my 'consistent habit' and 'pace' again. If I can write one page a day, 365 days, is 365 days, and probably I can finish a book -

Somehow, I need a bit of encouragement, if any -

Salam to All -

dewa82

Fun Poster
Reaction score
To All Traders and Readers of this journal and the 'The Team Members'

Thanks to the Al-Mighty for giving us all what we need and for that - praised to Him and Him only -

I guess I am done with writing on this forex journal - probably because I have reached my goal.

Even though it is probably too early to say, but for about 1 month plus, I have an EA developed that is a No Loss EA - the profit is a lot less but as I have lowered my expectation, I accept what Market gives and by its SOUND Mathematical THEORY and proven by real live accounts - I am very happy to 'relax' a bit - 10-20% equity gain a month - that is my lowered expectation/goal - and this EA does that! - so, my goal has reached.

Gone were the days where I spent almost 8 hrs per day for about 4 years - analyzing, and developing 600++ EAs based on all kind of trading systems, especially my own -

There are words coming to my head, everytime my other strategies failed, that 'you should go back to correlation, hedge, triangulation' - and as you guys have seen in my last previous posts - I have concentrated all my effort on this strategy - Triangulation.

The previous statement that I made, does not mean, other strategies of mine is not working or other strategies of others is not working - it definitely CAN work - only thing, everyone has got responsibility to prove it in their own live accounts (after demo accounts) - that's all - there are many many proven strategies out there, that everyone can read, test it out, failed, test again, find another, test again, until you reached, that magic word - 'consistent' gain - for that I wish everybody to also reach your goal one day -

So, if anybody would like to reach me, you have email address, you can email to me your request. Just bear in mind - every effort has got its price including your own. By reading and reading every topic of forex strategies in this forum or in other forum, will definitely HELP each of you to reach your goal. My advise is always stick to the strategies that suits you and suits your lifestyle. Do not believe something unless it is properly tested - and for that u have to define your own by what it means by 'properly tested' -

----------------------------------------

Right now, I probably will pursue my other goal in life - that is to write books. I have been writing quite some time ago (4-5 years ago) - why do I want to write ? Because there are so many things in my head - about life, people, believe, my experience, etc.

I dont know or probably I dont care, what other people will think about what I write, but I believe, we - the son of Adam is this temporary world is Unique and is very different from each other and has something called, God Given Talent, hidden inside every one of us.

To moderators - just curious, whether I can write something that is off topic a bit (not forex trading), in this journal, so as to build up my 'consistent habit' and 'pace' again. If I can write one page a day, 365 days, is 365 days, and probably I can finish a book -

Somehow, I need a bit of encouragement, if any -

Salam to All -
Hope TT meneruskan perjuangan FOREX nie... n update dgn EA terbaru:)paid

HOPELICHOU

Freshie
Reaction score
Tentang Traders yang saya hormati - boleh dirujuk

Pengalaman saya membaca dari pelbagai forum dapatlah saya listkan beberapa traders or creators of trading system yang boleh di ambik buah fikirannya meskipun bukan 100% :

(sila google untuk dapatkan di forum yang mana)

1) Mystic Genie - pernah membuat from 1K USD to 100K Usd within one week - tidak selalu tiap2 minggu - tetapi mungkin dalam 3 bulan sekali - another time 1K usd to 60K USD within one week also. This guy uses Demark Line indicator.

2) Trader101 - (simple trading method with trader101)the creator of basket trading system with IA. Buka 7 pairs Sell dan 7 pairs Buy dan make decision on overall trending - sila rujuk forum tersebut untuk pengetahuan lanjut. Saya percaya Encik Lukpayat dan Team Kuda - menggunakan, mengemaskini, memodify untuk lebih mengancam berdasarkan pada trading system ini.

3) James16 - the PinBar, etc - yang ni adalah asas Bacaan kepada semua - di dalamnya ada pelbagai information dan ianya adalah thread yang paling lama di buka sejak retail forex ni di buka kepada umum.

4) James IB - saya panggil dia James IB (40 - 100 pips a day in babypips) sebab dulu saya pernah menggunakan teknik dia dalam trading saya walaupun sekejap - menggunakan Inside usa today protonmail Bar dan juga Stochastic - very simple system - profitable or not - depends!

5) Dominic Millan - ni agak terbaru - the creator of FxGenius or FxRobot - walaupun EAnya belum dapat dipastikan oleh kita samada beroleh profit in live or not, the very nature of its concept is really open up some ideas for me - the Brokers Comparison, instead of we play by the broker's game - we are now sitting at the Broker's game - we play with the broker's unwritten rule, that is what I like about this concept

6) Sparxfx - the master of correlation but somehow his thread I cannot find it anymore; the Correlation that I have involved myself very deeply about a year - the EURUSD USDCHF and EURCHF triangulation mainly (of course they are other triangulation relationship) -

Selain dari list di atas - belum ada lagi yang saya boleh refer atau dijadikan bahan rujukan
For anyone who would like to post in this thread - I hope it should be useful - not a simple one or two lines - it has to be a constructive comment or a critic does not matter, but you must have a point for us to think together.

Last edited:
Sponsored Post