BTC USD 42,104.1 Gold USD 1,777.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Joe Biden Presiden Amerika Syarikat (AS) ke-46

InstaForexRebat

CG Hardcore Club
Reaction score

Biden said the $1.2 trillion plan includes investments that are “so badly needed” in transportation, water infrastructure, sustainable power and energy investments, and more.

Sponsored Post

InstaForexRebat

CG Hardcore Club
Reaction score

US Vice President Kamala Harris says the Biden administration is making progress in addressing the sharp increase in migration across the southern border with Mexico.

Harris was speaking on her first visit to the border, after being criticised for how long it has taken her to go there.

InstaForexRebat

CG Hardcore Club
Reaction score

Lara Trump "isn't surprised" by a recent poll that revealed most Americans are "pessimistic" about the future of the country- arguing it's because their president Joe Biden has "a hard time figuring out exactly where he is".

A recent ABC News/Ipsos poll found 55 per cent of respondents were "pessimistic" about America's future while 45 per cent felt "optimistic" about the way things were going under the Biden administration.

InstaForexRebat

CG Hardcore Club
Reaction score

Former White House physician and current Republican member of Congress Ronny Jackson has told Fox News he believes Joe Biden will have to resign before his term is up due to an "alarming" decline in the president's cognitive abilities.

Dr Jackson was the White House physician for former Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama.

He claimed President Biden would not perform well on a cognitive test, arguing his health is on the decline.

"I've been saying this from the very beginning. I've been saying that something's going on here. I was saying this when he was candidate Joe Biden, and I've been saying that it's only going to get worse, and guess what. We're watching that happen right before our eyes right now,” Congressman Jackson said.

“There's something seriously going on with this man right now, and, you know, I think that he's either going to resign, they're going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues."

The White House has confirmed President Biden will undergo a physical exam “later this year” and the results will be made public, but denied the need for him to undergo a cognitive test.

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors