Reaction score
Jerneh by Sheila Majid
sheila.jpg

Anti-Aging Pack
jerneh.jpg

Retail Price = RM 450

Siri Kekal Muda
Jenis Kulit: Semua jenis kulit
Jika anda mempunyai kulit biasa hingga ke kering atau kulit yang mula terdapat garis-garis halus , kedutan, kulit tidak bermaya dan kulit yang tidak anjal , penggunaan set in sesuai untuk anda.
Fungsi:
Meremajakan kulit yang meningkat tua akibat edaran masa
Merangsang sintesis kolagen
Menambah baik keanjalan kulit terutama di bahagian leher
Mengurangkan garis-garis halus dan kedutan dengan membaikpulih lapisan-lapisan dalam kulit
Mambantu memulihkan kulit dari kehilangan lembapan dengan secara semulajadi
Menguatkan daya kulit menentang pencemaran serta kerosakan daripada cahaya matahari dan bertindak sebagai anti pengoksidaan

Sponsored Post

Jerneh

Freshie
Reaction score
Jerneh by Sheila Majid
sheila1.jpg

Clarifying Pack
jerneh5.jpg

Retail Price = RM 450

Siri Penjernihan Kulit

Jenis Kulit: Semua jenis kulit
Jika anda mempunyai kulit yang tidak berseri atau noda kulit yang tidak serata, produk ini sesuai untuk anda.

Fungsi:
Bertindak sebagai penjernih kulit dan memberi keseimbangan kepada noda kulit
Mengandungi anti-oksida yang mudah menyerap ke dalam kulit
Sebagai perlindungan DNA terhadap kerosakan kulit akibat sinaran matahari dan pencemaran
Mengembalikan halangan kulit dari kehilangan kelembapan
Mengurangkan kegiatan melanin bagi mencerahkan kulit

Jerneh

Freshie
Reaction score
Check out Jerneh TV advertisement at TV3 from 27 Nov to 10 Dec 2009. Airtime schedule: 3/12 - 3ptg, 4/12 -7.15pg , 4.30 ptg, 5/12 - 9pg, 2ptg, 6/12 - 9pg, 5ptg, 7/12 - 7.15pg, 11pg, 8/12 - 7.15pg, 11.00pg, 12tgh, 2ptg, 3ptg, 9/12 - 7.15pg, 11pg, 12tgh, 2ptg, 3ptg, 10/12 - 7.15pg, 1.30ptg, 2ptg

SETIAP PEMBELIAN I SET PRODUCT JERNEH ...BERPELUANG MENGHADIRI JAMUAN HI TEA BERSAMA DATO' HAJJAH SHEILA MAJID...SILA HUBUNGI SAYA PUAN MAZNI 019-2499 469

penghantaran percuma...jamuan hi tea saya akan aturkan setelah cukup 20 org...

Jerneh

Freshie
Reaction score
Produk ni mmg bump...sbb kak sheila ni cerewet sikit bab kecantikan ni...sbb tu die npk muda jer...10 tahun buat research...br dpt keluarkan produk sendiri...yg penting halal....jom kite ramai2 support kak sheila ni....drpd beli produk branded dr luar negara...mahal tp x tahu apa dieorg letak...entah2 lemak manusia...hehehe...seram

Jerneh

Freshie
Reaction score
Ini adalah di antara soalan-soalan yang sering ditanya.

Are there any special instructions on how to use the products?
Jerneh by Sheila Majid products are designed for the modern woman who prefer simple skin care routine. Take the makeup remover + cleanser for instance - It is used to remove light makeup and it rinses off as a cleanser in one single step! All instructions can be found on the package.

Can I mix Jerneh by Sheila Majid skin care with other brands?
We recommend a single line of product to see the efficacy of that particular line. Jerneh by Sheila Majid skin care range does not contain any skin sensitizing ingredients so that our products are suitable for those with sensitive skin. For your comfort and safety we highly recommend you to stick to one brand.

10 Days serum - how does it help my skin and what should I look for?
You will be able to see visible results within 10 days of use. For the anti aging serum you can expect your wrinkles to be less visible, firmer to the touch thus improving skin elasticity, while the clarifying serum will help to brighten your skin, even your skin tone, and will generally give you a radiant glow. Most importantly, it will reduce melanin activity to lighten your skin appearance.

Which products will be suitable for my skin?
In general, the clarifying range is made for younger skin aged 20 and above, while the anti aging range is suitable for those with sensitive and dry/ dehydrated skin and those who are of ages 25 and above.

My teenager wishes to try the Jerneh by Sheila Majid products. Should I let him/her?
Jerneh by Sheila Majid products are made for users aged 20 and above. We will be introducing a kinder and milder alternative for your teenagers pretty soon. We will also be introducing an anti acne range suitable for teenagers and adults alike as well.

Can the make up remover + cleanser remove waterproof mascara?
Jerneh by Sheila Majid make up remover + cleanser is formulated to remove light makeup. The one thing you must remember when using the make up remover + cleanser is that the product is best used on dry skin.

Apply a generous amount and in circular motion gently rub the areas where cosmetics have been applied on (such as eyeliner, lipstick etc). Next, wipe the dissolved cosmetics with facial cotton and continue to rinse your face with water thoroughly. Pat your skin until completely dry before applying your serum.

The good news is Jerneh by Sheila Majid will be introducing a dedicated eye make up remover soon for those who opt for heavier make up!

Can I use the serum with other brands?
Our Jerneh by Sheila Majid serum is specially made to repair your skin. Of premium quality, it comes in concentrated form but is light in texture. Our serum is water based and made with natural actives and can be used with other brands without causing any adverse reaction. However, for best results we recommend the usage of our complete set exclusively.

How long till I see the result?
You can expect visible results after 28 days of use. However, we would like to remind you that each individual is made up differently. Your result greatly rests on your skin type and the lifestyle you lead. While some might see results earlier, some might see it slightly later. Persistence pay so do remind yourself to stick to your goal of achieving great looking skin!

How can I tell if the product is not suitable for my skin?
If you experience itchiness, inflammation (red patches), rashes or swelling, it is advisable that you stop using the set and contact us immediately. Our procedure is that we will ask you to undergo our allergy elimination test to identify the products that are causing the issue. Upon identifying the items, we will then replace it with another item that will not cause adverse reaction to your skin.

I am a man. Can I use Jerneh by Sheila Majid products?
Of course! Great looking skin is your birth right, so do use it and share your story with us! :

My skin becomes slightly oily after using the anti aging set for a prolonged period. Why is that and what can I do about it?
The active ingredients in the anti aging set helps to reverse the signs of ageing and turn the skin back to its optimal condition. Naturally, when the skin is in its best condition, there will be an increase of sebum production. If you notice that your skin is slightly oily, we suggest reducing the usage of the serum. You may use the serum thrice (3x) a week. It is best to use the serum exclusively and not in combination with the night cream.

What are the mechanisms of the actives and base?
Both serums are water based and light textured to give a smooth and non-sticky application. It contains water binding ingredient, bio sodium hyaluronate and marine plant silicon that forms a layer on the skin and helps to moisturize and protect skin.

Active ingredients:
Anti Aging Serum:
CHroNOline ( a biometric tetrapeptide) boosts the production of key components at the DEJ (Dermo epidermal junction) like collagen VII, laminin-5 and fibronectin for optimal skin structural support. It also provides outstanding reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after only 28 days. With CronoNoline TM the skin looks smoother, firmer and more even for a younger rested look.

KOLLAREN increases the firmness of the skin by activating the extracelullar matrix proteins synthesis such as collagen, elastin, fibronectin and laminin. With its tissue repair properties, KOLLAREN encourages tissue renewal and restores the biomechanical properties of the skin.

Sea Mayweed SC helps to relax and soothe, reduce expression lines and increase skin comfort.

Clarifying Serum:
Thiotaine, which is an amino acid, is a superior clarifier that does not cause irritation. It inhibits tyrosinase and melanin.

Melanostatine 5 prevents activation of the tyrosinase , thus blocking melanin synthesis. Tyrosinase inhibition reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation allowing control over skin tone and brown spots.

Tyrostat is a skin lightening ingredient derived from plants. Extract of this plant have strong inhibitory effects on the tyrosinase enzyme which responsible for formation of red-brown pigmentation in the skin.

In short, we would like to toast to great looking skin!

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors