- Apr 26, 2008
- Reaction score
InstaForex offers new customers an unparalleled campaign − the No Deposit Bonus! Every trader who opened a live trading account with InstaForex can get the No Deposit Bonus. To receive it, you do not need to have the initial deposit. Having received a fixed amount at registration, you can start trading on the forex market.
To get the bonus, you need to proceed to registration of your live trading account and follow the simple verification procedure. The main condition to get the bonus is the absence of other bonuses, including fixed bonuses, 25% Bonus, 30% Bonus, and 45% Bonus.
Every client of InstaForex is entitled to receive the No Deposit Bonus only once. Moreover, the broker provides flexible conditions to receive the No Deposit Bonus mean that customers can withdraw bonus funds in case of efficient forex trading.
Step 1. Live account registration
To register trading account, please go to the Opening a live account page.
Step 2. Verification
The verification procedure is quite simple. All that you need is to upload the scanned copy of your passport or other document proving your identity in the Verification section of Client Cabinet. After uploading, you will be notified within 72 hours whether your account has been assigned the status of greater credibility.
Step 3. Bonus request
After the completion of registration and verification, your account will be assigned the first-level verification status. Then you will be offered to submit an order for receiving the No Deposit Bonus. You will need to enter your trading account details. In case your account was not verified, InstaForex reserves the right to refuse to credit a fixed No Deposit Bonus amount to your account.
Step 4. Bonus Withdrawal
The No Deposit Bonus is allowed for withdrawal provided that the trade volume of both buy and sell trades are equal to X*10 InstaForex lots where X is the total amount of the bonuses received (all the bonuses ever gained are taken into account, including cancelled or partially lost ones).
Only the whole bonus amount is allowed for withdrawal, there is no possibility to partially withdraw the bonus.
To withdraw bonus funds from your trading account, please send your request to [email protected].
Agreement No Deposit Bonus
Only new customers of the company are allowed to take part in the campaign.
- Every customer of InstaForex is eligible to receive the No Deposit Bonus only once. The bonus is incompatible with other types of bonuses. Check bonus amount.
- The No Deposit Bonus is available only for the accounts that passed the second-level verification.
- The profit withdrawal from bonus accounts is possible only for the accounts that passed the second-level verification. The customer agrees that after withdrawal of any amount from the trading account, the bonus will be cancelled in full.
- The No Deposit Bonus can be withdrawn after executing buy or sell deals of the total volume equal to X*10 InstaForex lots in total where X is the total amount of the bonuses received (all the bonuses ever gained are taken into account, including cancelled or partially lost ones). Only the whole bonus amount is allowed for withdrawal, there is no possibility to partially withdraw the bonus. In order to withdraw bonus funds from your trading account, please send your request to [email protected]. The bonus to be withdrawn must be on your account at the moment when your request is being considered. The company reserves the right to reject the withdrawal request without giving any explanations.
- The profit derived from the No Deposit Bonus is allowed for withdrawal only in case it exceeds 120% of the bonus amount.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the No Deposit Bonus without prior notice, so factoring the bonus in when calculating the profitability of your trading strategy is strongly not recommended. The company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancelling, including the stop out since the accrued bonus is wholly-owned by the company until the number of lots specified in Clause 5 of the present Agreement are traded. *
- The maximum leverage for clients who received the No Deposit Bonus is 1:200.
- The stop out level for these accounts is 100%.
- The No Deposit Bonus cannot be invested.
- The client agrees that in the event the company suspects any fraud activity involving the bonus, the latter can be declared void and the trading result can be annulled.
- * This clause is aimed at preventing any fraudulent activity associated with the bonus system; however, its applying does not mean that all the accounts which were subject to the cancellation of previously received bonuses are found to have violated any of the rules due to the fact that in some cases it is impossible to unambiguously determine the fact of the rule’s violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus within the struggle against unscrupulous usage of the bonus system would take place.