USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Cyclon

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to apologize for posting my post in the wrong area yesterday. I posted it and it was like instant anger so I got defensive right off. Didn't mean to and I also meant to post that in the ads area. So my post was pulled and I am glad that happened because I don't want to win any argument.

In return and as gesture I offer an Arab proverb (I was told that is what it is anyways, not sure) and whether that is true or not it is one of my all time favorites:

A Father told his son:
"My son when shopping for wisdom, be sure to visit every tent at the bazaar".

Here is one of mine:
"The Monty Python comedy teaches us that it is in the SEARCH for the Holy Grail that is where all the COMEDY is".

So between the two I hope I have bridged any cultural divides and offer peace.

:">

Sponsored Post

pagiygglpkinisdhtrg

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to apologize for posting my post in the wrong area yesterday. I posted it and it was like instant anger so I got defensive right off. Didn't mean to and I also meant to post that in the ads area. So my post was pulled and I am glad that happened because I don't want to win any argument.

In return and as gesture I offer an Arab proverb (I was told that is what it is anyways, not sure) and whether that is true or not it is one of my all time favorites:

A Father told his son:
"My son when shopping for wisdom, be sure to visit every tent at the bazaar".

Here is one of mine:
"The Monty Python comedy teaches us that it is in the SEARCH for the Holy Grail that is where all the COMEDY is".

So between the two I hope I have bridged any cultural divides and offer peace.

:">
Forget it bro. Welcome to CG and you will be happy and shock to know CG community. They are really awesome & ready to teach us amillion dollar knowledge without any fees. :)paid

Harimau_kumbang

CG Top Poster Club
Reaction score
Forget it bro. Welcome to CG and you will be happy and shock to know CG community. They are really awesome & ready to teach us amillion dollar knowledge without any fees. :)paid
Yup.. sama like my sifu.. pagiygterang. He is very kind.. and also hensem?.. :-?:-?

Sponsored Post