USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Nosero

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I met many people for whom trading was like a hobby or an extra income. I think it’s also important to know the frontier, because we devote more effort and time to the basic earnings.

Sponsored Post

Firtan

Freshie
Reaction score
Each relates to trade in its own way. For me, this is just a hobby. I can not devote myself to trading, as I am more conservative and used to work offline.

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Many people in this business are for earning money only to have a good life style. Many people are here to learn and get knowledge that how it attracts many people for trading.

Fistragos

Freshie
Reaction score
Those who have long been in forex trading and for whom it has become the main form of income, they consider trading as a business. But a business can work for you without your help, but forex is not. While you trade, you earn. This is the difference.

Christof

Fun Poster
Reaction score
For me it is a business, because I have no other job besides trade. This is the only source of income that clearly works in my favor.

Electric Rainbow

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Forex is a kind of investment which can make a profit market like Stock, Future, and Options. More than 90% of investors lost money in Forex market. Only 10% of traders are the successful.

Sponsored Post