EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

m0mo~

CG Top Poster Club
Platinum Member
ForexMart Fans
Reaction score
every risk must calculated and take into account in every single trade decision.

Sponsored Post

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I personally believe that forex is a great merchant where we make our investment in numerous currency pairs. So; it is imperative to maintain economic and systematic business approaches to maintain consistent profit from this business. However; like any other business; maintaining journal; listing of trades with the number of win and losses; comparison between achievement and benchmark; etc. small business steps can make greater difference for a foreign currency trader.

KariPlov

Fun Poster
Reaction score
As in any business, you need to analyze all your actions on Forex and measure their effectiveness. The best indicator in this case is the profit obtained.

Dewis

Freshie
Reaction score
Forex is a complete business where you have to invest your money on different currency pairs, commodities, indices, and futures according to your analysis and knowledge. You have to take the Forex trading as a business in order to get success as only a professional trader can earn money. Thank you!

Deanna

Reaction score
I also want to add that good solid and non-disruptable internet connection also required for all kind of stuff you describe here. Imagine if you went offline in "that" moments ?))) So you need to take care about good ISP. For mobile devices as well. But so far I liked all I read there.

2iquelo

Reaction score
Every business is meant to generate profit. If you want to treat forex as your business, ensure you stay abreast with the current market developments, find a means of reducing your losses and increasing your profits. That way, you'll not just see it as another passtime activity

Hulas

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these useful tips about forex trading. First, every business owner must be ready to take risks, what matters is how well you manage your risks. You should also have a business mentor who is successful in trading, to guide your steps if you are in doubt.

Nosero

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I agree that every trader needs to be able to understand, take and control risks inherent in this business. Still, as for business mentor, there are variety of options. It does not have necessarily to be a person, but good book, forum or other learning materials. Experience is still the best teacher

robbi

Freshie
Reaction score
A significant part of the frame of mind of the merchant that will encourage business morals in the forex exchanging movement is ceaselessly securing further instruction and preparing that will assist you with staying side by side of the market.

robbi

Freshie
Reaction score
On the off chance that you exchange physically, than it is your business, and in the event that you exchange adversary somebody it will be a vocation, you need to choose how you need Forex to resemble.

Sponsored Post