USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

fautomoney

Freshie
Reaction score
Let me explain how professionals trade FOREX everyday. When I arrive to my office every morning, the first thing I need to do is to log in my Forex broker account, read their news and analyses, combining their analyses with my own analyses , then input all the datum to my trading signals generator and start trading.

All I need to earn money is just to click my mouse and hit my keyboard. The statement MAKE MONEY JUST BY CLICKING is true. I can earn money just by clicking, and you can too.
:)cgrock

Sponsored Post

profesor

Active+ Member
Reaction score
professional trader trade FOREX at home not in the office :D

steveorlando79

Active+ Member
Reaction score
professional trader trade FOREX at home not in the office :D
betullah tu bro dia p opis............ opis dia dalam umah jer.............. so famili tokleh kacau taim dia keje, ada shift mlm lak tu.................:eek:

Firma

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Let me explain how professionals trade FOREX everyday. When I arrive to my office every morning, the first thing I need to do is to log in my Forex broker account, read their news and analyses, combining their analyses with my own analyses , then input all the datum to my trading signals generator and start trading.

All I need to earn money is just to click my mouse and hit my keyboard. The statement MAKE MONEY JUST BY CLICKING is true. I can earn money just by clicking, and you can too.
:)cgrock
hebat profesional trader ni......just click and hit the mouse and keyboard je:eek::eek:
tunjuk sikit macam nak click and hit tu:D

tricker_9496

Reaction score
x abis2 mamat ni nk promosi signal dia. jln da. ptg td kt forex signal. la ni kt forex newbies plak.

tricker_9496

Reaction score
mamat ni pandai plak ckp melayu la. tp kt thread EA. mati2 aku igt mamat ni mat saleh. cilanat btol la.

profesor

Active+ Member
Reaction score
betullah tu bro dia p opis............ opis dia dalam umah jer.............. so famili tokleh kacau taim dia keje, ada shift mlm lak tu.................:eek:
trade forex perlu ada ofis ker? :D ada trading desk pun dah cukup.. :)paid

quartz

Reaction score
It is not necessary that professionals do trading every day . Mostly they do long term trading .They wait for a particular time and market move for which they had a good plan . According to it they do trading and win their share of profit. They get reasonable profit in few trades.

SanaFx

Fun Poster
Reaction score
It is not necessary that professionals do trading every day . Mostly they do long term trading .They wait for a particular time and market move for which they had a good plan . According to it they do trading and win their share of profit. They get reasonable profit in few trades.
Kami hanya bisa menunggu dan menonton sampai kita mendapatkan yang tepat peluang perdagangan:eek:

Ken Zauf

Banned
Reaction score
I think you are right that professional traders don't trade every day, but I can't agree that they prefer a long-term trading mostly. I know some traders who are very good at scalping. Anyway, I think that professional traders can increase their profit easily. For example, I analyzed the results of one of Forex contests and was impressed by increasing profit in 500%: https://**********.com/company/news/news_6053.html

Sponsored Post