BTC USD 58,345.8 Gold USD 1,831.42
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Hello, New here! Just want to ask questions

djulig

Freshie
Reaction score
hello, i trade form 1 year , i found the expert advisors soon, and i started to search for the one that i need.. i think everybody been through this.. so here's my situation.. i have an live account with 200 euro.. i tested EA FUNNEL, and it has good results. so i put it on live , curently i have 230 euro.. god trading day for the FUNNEL... but i'm worried because i've red that FUNNEL is for large money accounts... but it did great job today.. i'm watchin it like a hock and ready to trigger the stop loss u know ....

but my question is, what you think about this situation, is FUNNEL is the proper choise or i can found some better EA.. i've tested AUTOPILOT, who doesn't take a trade for 2 days, if tested GTECH , SHARK, and many many more ... but i'm happy now with the FUNNEL.. can you tell me better EA for my mini account..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWERS

Sponsored Post

ameyhazuan

Reaction score
hello, i trade form 1 year , i found the expert advisors soon, and i started to search for the one that i need.. i think everybody been through this.. so here's my situation.. i have an live account with 200 euro.. i tested EA FUNNEL, and it has good results. so i put it on live , curently i have 230 euro.. god trading day for the FUNNEL... but i'm worried because i've red that FUNNEL is for large money accounts... but it did great job today.. i'm watchin it like a hock and ready to trigger the stop loss u know ....

but my question is, what you think about this situation, is FUNNEL is the proper choise or i can found some better EA.. i've tested AUTOPILOT, who doesn't take a trade for 2 days, if tested GTECH , SHARK, and many many more ... but i'm happy now with the FUNNEL.. can you tell me better EA for my mini account..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWERS

Stop your live account with Forex Funnel right now!!! Please do a demo over a period of 1 or 2 months on Forex Funnel with the same amout of fund. There you will get the answer if Forex Funnel is worth it.

I got MC (margin call) even my highest amount over 27K with lot setting = 0.1.

djulig

Freshie
Reaction score
ok... so which EA to use .. somebody got expiriense with 200 euro live account.. which EA you preffer

ameyhazuan

Reaction score
ok... so which EA to use .. somebody got expiriense with 200 euro live account.. which EA you preffer

Forex Funnel is a martingale system http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

The best way to trade is not to use EA. But who has the time to sit infront of computer 24/5?

This is why EA comes in. Hard to say which is better. Most experience trader will say most EA will fail.

You might want to look at Steinitz. It has lots of settings to play with. Seriously this EA is not for amateur. You have to play with its setting to begin with. Take your time to get a suitable setting.

Tips for Steinitz:
-Try different times
-Try different approach
-Try different stop loss
-any timeframe will bring same result
-try all pairs.

Complicated right? That is why I like this EA. More options.

Sorry, I can't recommend you any. EA is another type of gambling and your accont is at stake.

Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors