Genneva gold

CG Sponsors

heerotan

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello is there any genneva gold members who still have their gold,how you all do with the gold.

This few day i go to the gold shop and try to sell it but most of the shop are taking 30% out from the actual price is it normal??

Sponsored Post

fairyking

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Hello is there any genneva gold members who still have their gold,how you all do with the gold.

This few day i go to the gold shop and try to sell it but most of the shop are taking 30% out from the actual price is it normal??
Unfortunately yes. Those shop will try to take adantage of the situation moreover if you are desperate to sell it.

heerotan

Freshie
Reaction score
Do you have any idea where can I sell it with higher price?

muih26

Fun Poster
Reaction score
i just sold 300g for 147/g...the highesti can get..pm me if u want

LeeGG

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Luckily, I returned the gold and got back my money after investing about 12 months..with approximately Rm5k profit.
That was about two month before being raided by BNM.

Xilence Swordswind

Reaction score
Can always walk in Public Gold and ask away since they buy price is more competitive. If too much hasle to walk in(registration ect ect) find your nearest dealers and walk in together with a friend. Xchange under Public Gold Xplan are also welcome.

Soong boey

Freshie
Reaction score

You sell it where

Sponsored Post