To Sell Gambir Sarawak - Tahan Lama - Fresh from Sarawak

gambir-sarawak

Freshie
Reaction score
GAMBIR SARAWAK​

The Best Natural Herbal Product for
Premature Ejaculation Treatment

logos.png

BONUS BAGI MEMBER CARIGOLD - FREE 1 Piece of GAMBIR SARAWAK BARK SMALL (KECIL) BAGI SETIAP ORDER.
(EMAIL Me And Tell me You are from CARIGOLD - [email protected])

Gambir Sarawak, is an amazing natural herbal product that is swiftly rising in popularity to replace the Jamaican Stone for premature ejaculation treatment or cure. This all natural herbal remedy gives you effective, vigorous, long endurance intercourse and the hardest erection you will ever have in your life. In other words, Gambir Sarawak makes you last longer in bed and will cure the sexual problem of premature ejaculation, making you far more sexually appealing naturally, without the use of drugs or uncomfortable treatments. The herbs found in this remedy work with your body, meaning that you get an all natural, organic erection with no strange side effects afterwards.

Gambir_Sarawak-_Small.jpg

RM 10.50

Gambir_Sarawak-_Large.jpg

RM56.00

Gambir_Sarwak-_Liquid.jpg

RM66.50
Postage Dalam Malaysia:
- RM6 (Registered Post)
- RM10 (Pos Laju)

Gambir Sarawak owes its name to its place of origin- Sarawak, Borneo. The main ingredient, Gambir which is found in Sarawak is actually an astringent substance extracted from a Gambir plant of the Madder family. Traditionally Gambir was popular for chewing with betel nut among the natives in Sarawak. There is even a street named after it, Gambir Street, as Gambir and other spices were actively traded back in the early 1900’s because it was such a popular herb and remedy for Borneo’s trading partners. Nowadays, it is being used and sold (even on eBay) worldwide for premature ejaculation treatment.

To Purchase Gambir Sarawak, you can
Buy Online at http://www.GambirShop.com

Or You can Bank in Our Maybank account:
logo.gif

ACCOUNT NO:511038088159
NAMA: I-DEAR MARKETING

Or Email me at: [SIZE="3"][email protected][/SIZE]

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

TT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Top Poster #4
Reaction score
mahal la bro hehe

elmyda

Super Active Member
Reaction score
dh komersil mesti la mahai sket.. hehee..

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors