BTC USD 24,469.4 Gold USD 1,801.89
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

FXOpen Money Withdraw Warning. (finally solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thankme

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Today: 19.09.2009 my friend could not withdraw his money (2576,43USD) from FXOPEN.
He has no open position since 1.09.2009 and waiting for withdraw.

I will inform people regularly on as much forums and internet review sites, media and newspaper I can.

Note:
FXOpen has a web-based system which they call it cabinet. They say that it should send a confirmation e-mail to the client but it never does. They sugested to change e-mail address and we changed it 3 times and made 10 times request from different PC's without any result.His account is 203588.

They say that you can not able to withdraw your money back if their system doesnt send e-mail. And even if you show your DNA test they won't accept it.

My friend is looking for his right through his lawyer and I hope there will be police investigation on their emails, telephone numbers, locations, web sites etc. I will keep on writing on forums till ther mask falls. Please write me if you have similiar problems or if you have any suggestions.

Edit:
Today: 24.09.2009 my friend withdrawed his money (2576,43USD) from FXOPEN.

Regards,
[email protected]

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

thankme

Freshie
Reaction score
FXOPEN court

Dear Godaddy,

fxopen.com is an unreal fraud, professional scam domain name. Including my friend, a lot of people made investments to this imaginary company and they could not drawback their money.

There will be a court in Switzerland in the next days after collecting all the evidence about them and their supporter web sites and forums. Would you please kindly inform me about what papers you need from authorities to disable their web sites.

I 'm looking forward to hear you.
Kind Regards,

iamloco

Super Active Member
Reaction score
tuduhan berat ni, mau forum sebelah hentam CG. thankme ni nak sabotaj ke ape

rayz_nine

Legendary Member
gem
Reaction score
biau betik..otai FXopen ble tlg jawap kn..:-?

thankme

Freshie
Reaction score
This is my friend account. he cant withdraw his money (2576,43usd) from fxopen.

fxopencantwithdraw.jpg

For a high resolution picture:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1558/fxopenhistory.jpg

Today: 19.09.2009. And my friend can not withdraw his money (2576,43USD) from FXOPEN. He has no open position since 1.09.2009 and waiting for withdraw. And he won't open a new position.

My friend is not able to drawback his money from fxopen for 18 days!

(Can somebody translate this into malesian language. )
Thank you.

I will keep you informed.

Regards

emag1881

Fun Poster
Reaction score
fxopencantwithdraw.jpg

For a high resolution picture:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1558/fxopenhistory.jpg

Today: 19.09.2009. And my friend can not withdraw his money (2576,43USD) from FXOPEN. He has no open position since 1.09.2009 and waiting for withdraw. And he won't open a new position.

My friend is not able to drawback his money from fxopen for 18 days!

(Can somebody translate this into malesian language. )
Thank you.

I will keep you informed.

Regards
Keep writing in english, we do understand. By the way what is your status for this case? , still pending on payment?. As i know FXOpend has established for a long time. Keep us update on your case.

cry2nite

Permanently Banned - Multiple ID
Reaction score
apsal dia tak ngadu kat forum sebelah je..kan ramai org2 kuat kat ctu.. :-?:-?

arialun

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Hi all,

Today: 19.09.2009 my friend could not withdraw his money (2576,43USD) from FXOPEN.
He has no open position since 1.09.2009 and waiting for withdraw.

I will inform people regularly on as much forums and internet review sites, media and newspaper I can.

Note:
FXOpen has a web-based system which they call it cabinet. They say that it should send a confirmation e-mail to the client but it never does. They sugested to change e-mail address and we changed it 3 times and made 10 times request from different PC's without any result.His account is 203588.

They say that you can not able to withdraw your money back if their system doesnt send e-mail. And even if you show your DNA test they won't accept it.

My friend is looking for his right through his lawyer and I hope there will be police investigation on their emails, telephone numbers, locations, web sites etc. I will keep on writing on forums till ther mask falls. Please write me if you have similiar problems or if you have any suggestions.

Regards,
[email protected]

if you got any problemn or issue(s) with your fxopen account, why can't you seek advice from FXOPEN official forum? I'm very sure your problem or issues will be adress accordingly.

Don't tell me you don't know where is the official FXOPEN forum is?

CG is not an offcial forum for FXOPEN. What do you expect from here?

thankme

Freshie
Reaction score
Today: 20.09.2009 my friend could not withdraw his money (2576,43USD) from FXOPEN.

if you got any problemn or issue(s) with your fxopen account, why can't you seek advice from FXOPEN official forum? I'm very sure your problem or issues will be adress accordingly.

Don't tell me you don't know where is the official FXOPEN forum is?

CG is not an offcial forum for FXOPEN. What do you expect from here?

Today: 20.09.2009 my friend could not withdraw his money (2576,43USD) from FXOPEN. He has no open position since 1.09.2009 and waiting for withdraw.

I sent atleast 20 e-mails but could not get a positive response from fxopen so far. They just delayed me and stoled my time.

Now, they want my friend's account password, which is not rational and ethical according to me. Since they can blow his account and blame us..

I m talking with Jafar00 from another forum, he said me that IT stuff will try to solve the problem before monday evening.

I will inform you about the result.

Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF