Fxgbtrade.. Pt millenium penata futures.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

nazrexx

Freshie
Reaction score
Assalamualaikum & Good Day.

Hello and welcome to FXGBTRADE's thread - Malaysian IB and Supporter.

WHY GBTRADE INTERNATIONAL?
Integrity, service, and functionality. By simply opening up an account the whole brokerage package is automatically given to the trader, irrespective of the trading size or activity of the client, there is immediate access to, a full-featured trading platform offering:
• Demo Account: Practice on our demo account, all the live features are available on our robust full-featured trading platform – with all the same features you would find on our live platform.
• No Dealing Desk: The running price is what you see, what you get
• Real Time News: The world news is updated every second
• Full Streaming Rates: Up to the second flowing executable exchange rates 24-hours a day.
• Wide range of currency crosses: We provide 24-hour quotes for dozens of currency crosses.
• Leverage Trading: Clients can trade with a leverage of up to 100:1 or 200:1 – that means a greater opportunity to profit.
• Orders: Trade professionally with single-click market executions, or with double-click market trading. Place Stop-Loses, Limits, O.C.O's and more.
• Charts: Professional charts, easy to use, updated instantly, the ability to save multiple charts on separate worksheets.
• Technical Analysis: Use the various technical indicators to help with your decision making, a wide variety of indicators are available.
• Updated Economic Calendar and Analysis: Follow the economic announcements, know when they are and what they are, and use the GBtrade's World daily commentary and analysis to stay ahead.
• Service: Simply speaking, we are here for you, service is key and we deliver; our 24-hour staff is always available for any question or request. Learn why thousands of successful equity and futures traders are trading Gbtrade International.

GBtrade International glad to Introduce
our Gbtrader 3 in 1
GBtrade International glad to Introduce our Gbtrader 3 in 1(Live charts, Live news and Live prices) online trading platform intended for trading at markets of Fx. The software is one of the most perfect online trading platforms and is an excellent solution for Individual, Fund manager, Institutional to trade in Fx. The program has a simple and user friendly interface that allows traders to monitor their transactions and their account as well as perform technical analysis and develop trading strategies of their own. It is the best solution for trading on Fx and other otc markets.

GBtrade International's business model is to provide interbank market maker prices to our clients. This is the business model that we has been utilizing for over the years. By adhering to this model, it allows our clients to take the trading risks while we concentrate on facilitating their trades at the best possible prices.

GBtrade International is dedicated to providing traders and investors with free real-time information, access to the fastest and broadest set of data gathering tools and access to superior quality execution systems. We are committed to creating state-of-the-art financial products for the on-line trading and investing communities.

Our Mission
At GBtrade International our mission is to meet the high standards of our clients' requirements by giving them a unique trading experience all arising from our understanding of their needs for a professional, reliable and fast service all combined with business integrity.

spot forex
GBtrade International supports trading of 11 currency crosses more than any other online trading provider, and supports a full range of products:

• Trade orders (market, limit, stop, stop if bid/asked). Conditional (linked) orders are also available.

Immediate execution
All Symbol orders below our autoexecution limit can be executed immediately on the price quoted. We maintain a strict, dependable what-you-see is what-you-get principle when you click to buy or sell.

Forex spreads and margins
Trade our product on margin to gear your investments for greater market effect. Our margin requirements are some of the lowest available — an investment of only $2,000 can be used to command a position of up to $200.000 in the market.

Come to our office for Free FOREX Training.

Email: [email protected]

Alamat : PT Millenium Penata Futures , Suite 3.09, (North Block) The Ampwalk, 218 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Sponsored Post

lukpayat

Active+ Member
Reaction score
i believe you are charging commision usd50 per round trade?
and the minimum trading is 2 lots?
am i correct?
spread are fixed at 10 pips for all pairs, cross & major.

i think, all mumbo jumbo that you mention above are standard features in all metatraders platforms, regardless of brokers.

please be more transparent in your post.

thanks

edzry

Reaction score
hye to all, FXGBTRADE IS SCAM BROKER beware of this BROKER ALERT!!!!!!

NEVER PAY ANYTHING INCLUDED YOUR DEPOSIT!!!

Joe Kedah

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hye to all, FXGBTRADE IS SCAM BROKER beware of this BROKER ALERT!!!!!!

NEVER PAY ANYTHING INCLUDED YOUR DEPOSIT!!!
Serious allegations. Better if you give details to reinforce your claims, indirectly be helping other forumers from the same problem on future.

edzry

Reaction score
i was submit my withdrawal of usd6000 (six thousand usd) since last two month, until now i didn't get my withdrawal and anything feedback from this broker, ive just sent email mostly 10 times but never get replied. for those who have using this Scam broker before better leave it and trying to get back your deposit...... Believe me before u regret

Thank you..

Sponsored Post