Fusionexcel International Sdn Bhd (684167-U) - fusionexcel.com

CG Sponsors

fusionexcel07

Freshie
Reaction score
Like that what moderator mention in http://carigold.com/portal/forums/announcement.php?f=57&a=42, u must understand the product dont become victims in MLM businese. A lot of MLM businese also have the overrinding commission, means that everytime got new recuits, the upline, up-upline,up-up-upline all can get the income, so when u join an buy goods from this company, actually u also dun know how many person still taking ur comm.

The wonderful in this fusionexcel this businese is, the commission is same to EVERYONE, all the people also on top. When u sell to 2 person, u will get the RM152.00(RM76 per person), this is call referral bonus. Then when the 2 person sell to another 2 person, then u wont get the referral bonus. So how u call earn more?

Referral Bonus = RM76.00 per piece.
Delevopment Bonus = RM228.00 per pair.

what is means by per pair? Pair means that ur left hand and ur right hand also have 3 pieces, this is got one pair. If ur left got 7 pieces and ur right got 6 pieces, that is 2 pair and ur left still carry foward 1 piece until u pair it.

Go back the example just now
1st day = u sell 2 pieces = RM76 x 2 = RM152.00
2nd day = the 2 person u sell also sell to another 2 person = RM228.00 and ur left and right will also carry forward one pendant
3rd day = 4person in left and right also sell to 2 person = 9 in ur left and right = 3 pair = RM684.00
4th day = 16person in ur left and right = 5 pair = RM1140.00

The income plan is fair too everyone. Everyone earn the same money

Sponsored Post

sokia

Legendary Member
Reaction score
welcome......
gud bznes

dgr kata dapat halau hantu?
yeke

fusionexcel07

Freshie
Reaction score
Quantum Pendant

FusionExcel’s Quantum Pendant is made from natural minerals that are fused and structurally bonded together at a molecular level. It produces scalar energy that helps to enhance the body’s biofield. The Quantum Pendant promotes positive flow of energy and helps to maintain energy balance. It helps to restore energy that has become weak in the body. By restoring the energy balance in the body this pendant helps one to maintain health and well-being.

Usage

Wear it on a chain or carry it in your pocket. The scalar energy from the pendant works outwardly and within the body. Outwardly scalar energy enhances the body’s biofield. Inwardly it works to facilitate cell permeability and thereby enhances the many physiological functions of the cells in the body.

Health Benefits

-Reduces inflammation
-Promotes unclumping of cells
-Enhances circulation
-Enhances immune and endocrine systems
-Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
-Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
-Enhances cellular permeability
-Increases energy
-Helps to protect DNA from damage
-Helps to retard the ageing process
-Helps to fight cancer cells
-Strengthens the body’s biofield preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting one’s health
-Increases focus and concentration

sokia

Legendary Member
Reaction score
oooo..mcm ni alatnyer....
berapa riyal

fusionexcel07

Freshie
Reaction score
Quantum Sports Flask RM598.00

FusionExcel’s Quantum Sports Flask is a Titanium Flask enhanced with Scalar Energy. R & D studies show that energy from the QS Flask is capable of restructuring water molecules into smaller clusters. The smaller clusters of water enhance the bio-availability of water in the body thus promoting the various physiological functions in the body complex.

Usage

Simply fill up the QS Flask with normal drinking water. After a few minutes the water will be energized and is ready for consumption. Water from the QS Flask can also be used to wash open wounds and infected parts of the skin. Water used in this manner helps to relieve pain and hastens the healing process.

Properties of energized water

Water energized by this flask carries subtle energy vibrations that enhance the body’s biofield. This is essential for one’s health and wellness.

This type of water has smaller water clusters and this makes water more bio-available. Hence the absorption of nutrients and detoxification at the most basic level is facilitated and enables water to carry its myriad of functions effectively.

Health Benefits

-Reduces inflammation
-Promotes unclumping of cells
-Enhances circulation
-Enhances immune and endocrine systems
-Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
-Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
-Enhances cellular permeability
-Increases energy
-Helps to protect DNA from damage
-Helps to retard the ageing process
-Helps to fight cancer cells
-Strengthens the body’s biofield preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting one’s health
-Increases focus and concentration

sokia

Legendary Member
Reaction score
bekas botol air ke tu??

fusionexcel07

Freshie
Reaction score
Testimonials

Malek Noor, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (Champion Body Builder)

Sport Achievements:
- 2 times Finalist Mr. Universe (Heavyweight)
- 6 times Mr. Asia (Heavyweight)
- 4 times Mr. Asean (Heavyweight)
- 6 times Mr. Malaysia (Heavyweight)

Special Awards:
- Malaysian Sportsman of the Year - 1985
- Gold Benson & Hedges Sports Personality Awards - 1985
- Ahli Mangku Negara (AMN) Medal - 1986
- Sultan Ibrahim (PIS) Medal - 1986

"Quantum Pendant is nothing religious. It is given by God to heal you and for your health" - Malek Noor

I had a major operation done a few years ago to reconnect the tissue on my left arm. As a result I was having difficulty in clasping my left hand fingers. However after putting on the FusionExcel’s Quantum Pendant recently, amazingly I am able to clasp my left hand fingers with ease now. I also discovered that I am now able to walk immediately after standing up from the seat. Prior to this, I had to wait for few seconds before I could walk after getting up from the chair. I started having this problem as a result of the three operations done on my left knee and one on the right to fix my torn ligaments. Now I am happy to have found FusionExcel’s amazing Quantum Pendant. I also feel more focus & calm. Even food taste better. The stiff elbow I use to have is now gone so are the headaches & colds I used to have as a result of sleeping late nights. Toothache is no longer a problem. Best of all I feel more energetic and my sexual interest is enhanced.

I also operate a few gymnasiums. I tried the FusionExcel’s Quantum Pendant on few people in the gym and they reported that it makes them lift the weights much easier. I also tried the FusionExcel’s Quantum Pendant on a friend of mine who happens to be a sharp shooter in the police force and he reported that it made his arm more stable during firing practice and also it relieved him of stomach aches & toothaches. Others reported disappearing of numbness in their arm as well as increased in energy.

Shalin Zulkifli, World Bowling Champion

- Credentials include Malaysian National Bowling
- Team Member for the past 14 years
- 5 times Malaysian National Sportswoman Award Winner
- International Bowling Hall of Fame inductee
- World Bowling Champion
- 5 times National Champion
- Ranked 4th in the World in 2007.

As a full time national athlete and businesswoman, I live a very fast paced and hectic lifestyle. As an athlete, I train daily and I bowl an average of 20 tournaments overseas a year. When I’m not training or competing overseas, I run my Bowling Centre “Pin Junction” with my fiancée and family. At times I would work 16 hours a day on top of my daily training and gym workout sessions.

I have constantly experienced muscle aches, fatigue and high stress situations in my work and when I’m competing. Since I was introduced to and started wearing FusionExcel’s Quantum Pendant, I have felt and experienced a fantastic increase in my ability to concentrate on my competitive and business commitments.

Bowling is a sport that requires maintaining a high level of concentration for a long period (we compete for about 4 to 6 hours) of time, balance and stamina. After wearing the Quantum Pendant, I feel more energized, more alert and my stamina has improved tremendously. It has given me the winning edge over my opponents because I feel more calm, relaxed and confident when I compete and it has translated into an improvement in my performance. I even bowled a perfect game (300 games, 12 strikes in a row) with it after a week!

I would strongly recommend the Quantum Pendant to everyone; if it has helped me, imagine what it can do for you!

sokia

Legendary Member
Reaction score
hebat...pic malik nor pun ada gak....

Sponsored Post