CG Sponsors

mr.razalibusrak

Freshie
Reaction score
-------------- NEXT PREVIEW ON OPTIONS TRADING ------------------

:cool: Date : Wednesday,7th January, 2009

:cool: Time : 8pm - 10pm

:cool: Venue : Boulevard Office Mid-Valley City, Kuala Lumpur

:cool: Contact No : MUHAMMAD RAZALI BIN BUSRAK ( 0132102920)

To book for the seat...please do sms or call earlier because the seat is getting hot and limited...the detail landmark will be sms to you upon registration..thank you..:)cgrock

Date : Friday,26th December, 2008

Time : 8pm - 10pm

Venue : Boulevard Office Mid-Valley City, Kuala Lumpur

Contact No : MUHAMMAD RAZALI BIN BUSRAK ( 0132102920)

To book for the seat...please do sms or call earlier because the seat is getting hot and limited...the detail landmark will be sms to you upon registration..thank you..

Hi everyone..as for the introduction..my name is muhammad razali and i'm a full time options trader in U.S stock market..and i would like to share with all of you:

---Discover How You Can Easily Generate A 2nd Source of Income TOO Even In the Midst of Financial Meltdown !----

Hi My Dear Friend,

During the past 2 to 3 months, whether or not you are a financial savvy, you must have read or heard of HOW the Subprime crisis has led to the Credit crisis and eventually sparked off the Global Financial crisis !

No? Don't know ? Nevermind, let me simplify the whole scenario of what is happening around the world in just one sentence,

The Econony Is Really Bad Now !

But you might say, "Who cares? I still have my job save and steady."

Well, maybe you are right at the moment, but look around, has it been whispers going on among your colleagues that :-

"How many months of bonuses will the company generously declare?" Or

"Do you think that we are going to have salary increment in 2009 ?" Or the worst case might just be

"How likely will I be retrenched ?"

Have you ever put a thought to these questions ? Or you should just start to think about it.

The good news is, your company might still be able to declare bonuses, have salary increment, and you will not get retrenched so soon because we in Malaysia are not yet that hardly hit by the Global Financial Crisis in 2008.

But what is going to be like in 2009?

No matter what or how we perceive the questions above, it should draw us to a conclusion that WE SHOULD HAVE A 2ND SOURCE OF INCOME !

Should I suggest you that it is the time to raise the awareness and say to yourself
"YES!, I WANT To LEARN one more income generating skill ! And this income is not from pay cheque !"

If this sounds like making sense to you,

I sincerely invite you to come to our Mini Seminar titled "Discover How You Can Easily Generate A 2nd Source of Income TOO Even In the Midst of Financial Meltdown!"

And what is more exciting is that this Mini Seminar is being Fully Sponsored by the post graduates. You can come with NO Obligation !

:cool: Date : Friday,19th December, 2008

I can guarantee you that this 2-hour Mini Seminar will be an eye opening to you, so make yourself available to be there.

Please help us to arrange things better for you by sms or calling your friend to book a seat. If the seats are fully taken, we will put you in the priority list for the up-coming Mini Seminar.

And I am looking forward to seeing you !

With Passion & Excellence,
Marcus Koo
Self-directed Option Traders Program, Founder

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

mr.razalibusrak

Freshie
Reaction score
:cool: terima kasih kepada semua yg hadir di seminar tersebut...kepada yg tidak dapat mengikutinya diminggu ini..saya akan inform anda tentang seminar dimasa hadapan melalui sms

:cool: kepada yg tidak sempat nak register tetiba dah expired..tempat, masa dan tarikh seminar akan datang juga akan di post disini..hanya disini...kerana disinilah lubuk emas anda!!

anuarinvestor

Legendary Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apa benda ni....understand nothing...

mr.razalibusrak

Freshie
Reaction score
Apa benda ni....understand nothing...
hehe...kat sini akan di post info bila kitorang ade run preview untuk options trading...klau xfaham tentang options, nak tau lebih lanjut..marilah kita sama2 ke preview percuma yg akan diadakan dalam tempoh2 terdekat ini!!

MoshedFX

Super Active Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
options trading? neh trading stock2 market US tu ka? perghhhhh...s&p500 ?

mr.razalibusrak

Freshie
Reaction score
options trading? neh trading stock2 market US tu ka? perghhhhh...s&p500 ?

kita tak trading stock..tp kita trading options in stock..stock mahal..options murah..sebab tu kita beli options dulu..nnti capital dah besar..baru kita akan trade stock..utk dapat divident..:D

miXxer

Legendary Member
Reaction score
brape bnyk modal kena standby ni?

bila next preview? kalo kat kl.. nak gak join skali ni..

mr.razalibusrak

Freshie
Reaction score
Next preview on options trading ( 26th Dec 2008)

:cool: Date : Friday,26th December, 2008

To book for the seat...please do sms or call earlier because the seat is getting hot and limited...the detail landmark will be sms to you upon registration..thank you..:)cgrock

Last edited:

mr.razalibusrak

Freshie
Reaction score
brape bnyk modal kena standby ni?

bila next preview? kalo kat kl.. nak gak join skali ni..
next preview seperti diatas...modal serendah rm1000..dah bleh trade options..tiada leverage..tiada problem isu non halal..

bara01

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Count me in...
Let me join this preview session first....

Mmmm..... nak tanyalah...
Apa beza option Trading dgn Forex ye?

Tuan Tanah tolong explain sikit......:(

Sponsored Post