USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

ForexMartTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
ForexMart No deposit Bonus is one of the very best you can find in the forex industry. Traders may receive a No Deposit Bonus of up to $300.

Follow the following steps to receive the No Deposit Bonus:

STEP1 : Open a Live Account

STEP 2: Get Verified

STEP 3: Apply for Bonus

Get Your Bonus Now!

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

ForexMartTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
The ForexMart No Deposit Bonus is completely free as long as you meet the conditions. It is among the most competitive in the forex industry that you can find among all brokers.

ThereBeDragon

Banned
Reaction score
The ForexMart No Deposit Bonus is completely free as long as you meet the conditions. It is among the most competitive in the forex industry that you can find among all brokers.
why my non-depo is only 40usd??
how to know my account is already verify??

ooohhhh my god! very chicken level broker..

aqibFXmart

Super Active Member
Reaction score
why my non-depo is only 40usd??
how to know my account is already verify??

ooohhhh my god! very chicken level broker..
sorry buddy, can I try to explain. there may be some misunderstanding with what you have experienced.
indeed there forexmart broker deposit bonus that could reach 300USD. and it does not mean to 300USD. and probably no deposit bonus you earn is 40usd. and it is also a good value for the trade test in forexmart broker.
if you have trouble verifying an address. You can PM me. I will help you.

ThereBeDragon

Banned
Reaction score
sorry buddy, can I try to explain. there may be some misunderstanding with what you have experienced.
indeed there forexmart broker deposit bonus that could reach 300USD. and it does not mean to 300USD. and probably no deposit bonus you earn is 40usd. and it is also a good value for the trade test in forexmart broker.
if you have trouble verifying an address. You can PM me. I will help you.
it better you put your promise for 3 million USD for non-depo bonus, but give your client 3usd only. then tell them " 3usd is also a good value for the trade test in forexmart broker"

:mad::mad::mad::(scam:(scam:(scam

jauhkan diri daripada berukur ini. isi butiran sampai dua kali. pastu nak upload dokoment tuk verify pon sampai dua kali. apa kejadahnya!! pastu, xde tulis kat mana2 yg akaun korang dah verify atau tidak...perkhhhh...memang cap ayam!
300 usd is totally scam! only for marketing to attract people...:(scam:(scam:(scam

please reply here for all people to see and read!!!!

Last edited:

ForexMartTrader

Fun Poster
Reaction score
it better you put your promise for 3 million USD for non-depo bonus, but give your client 3usd only. then tell them " 3usd is also a good value for the trade test in forexmart broker"

:mad::mad::mad::(scam:(scam:(scam

jauhkan diri daripada berukur ini. isi butiran sampai dua kali. pastu nak upload dokoment tuk verify pon sampai dua kali. apa kejadahnya!! pastu, xde tulis kat mana2 yg akaun korang dah verify atau tidak...perkhhhh...memang cap ayam!
300 usd is totally scam! only for marketing to attract people...:(scam:(scam:(scam

please reply here for all people to see and read!!!!

Please my friend, you will not automatically receive $300, but you will receive the bonus as long as you meet the conditions. You may receive up to $300, if you meet the necessary conditions.

We cannot consider that as scam, Can we?

Last edited:

SiRentap

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Please my friend, you will not automatically receive $300, but I said that you will receive $300 as long as you meet the condition.
we cannot consider that as scam!
they asking why need to fill in form 2 times and upload document 2 times and how to know that the account already verified by your broker?

ceria28

Legendary Member
Reaction score
aku mohon dah lama dah...tp hingga kini hampehhhh takde dapat pun. alasan kata terlalu ramai yg mohon dan kena tunggu berbulan2....lepas tu suruh deposit dulu. mmg hempehhh.

broker teruk dr cap ayam ni....

Sponsored Post