Fun Poster
Reaction score
Kengkawan...

Aku dihujani lagi dengan email promo EA baru ni:
Code:
http://www.forexboomerang.com/
Ada sesiapa yang dah try test tu mehh la kita bincangkan EA ni :D

Selamat berforex... :)cgrock

Yahooooooooo..... I'm Back.... aku dah ada dah ea nie.... aku akan tempekkan di sini... Tungguuuuuuuuuu.... :)):)):))

medklinn

Fun Poster
Reaction score

Nice eh? Let me guess, YOU don't see numbers like that in your account... It's ok, TODAY that's going to change.

To start: Do you find yourself wishing you could:

• Select winning trades... like a pro in minutes - without taking the risk of getting it wrong doing it yourself and losing it all?

• Discover money-making trades that other investors miss? Finally find an automated signaling software that not only works, but KILLS the markets like it claims it can?!

• Find profitable markets that increase your net worth and allow you to retire 10, 20---- even 30 years earlier than your friends?

• Flip your money and have money flowing into your bank account from every which way?

If you said yes to any of these questions, then I have good news for you, because in just minutes from now you are going to learn about a new, revolutionary and automated forex trading tool that empowers you with the ability to make winning trades quickly and easily!

You see, as a trader I know that selecting the perfect trade is extremely time consuming….And to be completely honest, it’s a pain to have to deal with, especially if you’re new to trading or if you seem to lose more money than you’re getting in return.

But regardless of whatever your experience is with trading, one thing is for sure: There’s boat loads of money just waiting to be picked up by those that 'get it'.

h**p://www.s***space.com/file/5a47dr

Bonous:- 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder

h**p://www.s***pace.com/file/nryrx2

h**p://www.s***space.com/file/vdf4fy

P/s: Thank's To Himalaya without him we cannot get this Ea.

ghazaliseman

Reaction score

Nice eh? Let me guess, YOU don't see numbers like that in your account... It's ok, TODAY that's going to change.

• Select winning trades... like a pro in minutes - without taking the risk of getting it wrong doing it yourself and losing it all?

• Discover money-making trades that other investors miss? Finally find an automated signaling software that not only works, but KILLS the markets like it claims it can?!

• Find profitable markets that increase your net worth and allow you to retire 10, 20---- even 30 years earlier than your friends?

• Flip your money and have money flowing into your bank account from every which way?

If you said yes to any of these questions, then I have good news for you, because in just minutes from now you are going to learn about a new, revolutionary and automated forex trading tool that empowers you with the ability to make winning trades quickly and easily!

You see, as a trader I know that selecting the perfect trade is extremely time consuming….And to be completely honest, it’s a pain to have to deal with, especially if you’re new to trading or if you seem to lose more money than you’re getting in return.

But regardless of whatever your experience is with trading, one thing is for sure: There’s boat loads of money just waiting to be picked up by those that 'get it'.

mcmana nk donlod tu...webste tak penuh

34☺*

Fun Poster
Reaction score

Ni apabenda ni ? :(scam :eek: :))

34☺*

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Link rapidshare lah bro ? ziddu ke ? :)) aku tau ko sengaja buat tanda ** mcm ni kan, bila nak bukak web tu buang je tanda ** :))

ghazaliseman

Reaction score
maksud aku h**p://www.s***space.com/file/5a47dr, yg tanda merah tu apa?

medklinn

Fun Poster
Reaction score
34☺*;2994152 said:
Link rapidshare lah bro ? ziddu ke ? :)) aku tau ko sengaja buat tanda ** mcm ni kan, bila nak bukak web tu buang je tanda ** :))

:eek::eek::eek: lemah sungguh kaunya pemikiran...

"sendspace.com lah kawan... lain kali banyakkan surff internet.. :)):)):))

Last edited:

34☺*

Fun Poster
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek: lemah sungguh kaunya pemikiran...

"sandspace.com lah kawan... lain kali banyakkan surff internet.. :)):)):))
Bukan lemah kaum ku :)), kalau orang genius baca pun dia takkan faham ko punyea muslihat link tu :)) :))

Nak letak, kasilah terus, buat tanda tatu ** mcm ni, bukanyea member2 faham bro :))

Baru aku tau kalau search kat internet tulis www.s***space.com/file/5a47dr keluar
sandspace :eek: :eek: :eek: baru ku tau :eek:

Sponsored Post