BTC USD 50,251.6 Gold USD 1,824.71
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Forex Manager, 15 - 19 Dec 2008

fxmanager45

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, :)

I am a full time forex trader and has been in the business for many years. There are saying that 95% forex trader is a failure, only 5% is success. I dont want to make a claim here that i am one of the 5%, but forex has been my stable income for at least last 2 years. I can be classified as semi-auto trader, which use manual & auto trading technique. I use a few manual techniques but most of the time are news analysis, fibonacci & ELwave. For auto trading, i use highly rated forex robot as has been listed and rated in http://forex-systems-reviews.com/

Ok, what i am trying to said here ?

Well, i have seen people invested in HYIP and got scammed. Sad to say, some of them even use their own saving money. I am not saying all HYIPs are scam, but most of them are. Even a paying, highly rated HYIP today can become a big scammer tomorrow. So, i have decided to open this thread to help our fellow forumers here to invest their money with reasonable profit. In simple words, i trade your money in forex and after certain period of time i will return it plus reasonable profit

So how to do this?

I dont have fancy website with automated fund/withdrawal form. Everything need to be done manually. By the way all you need to do is to transfer your desired investment from your Liberty Reserve account to my Liberty Reserve account, U0411990. Do it before 12am Monday 15 Dec 2008, GMT. I will return your investment plus profit after 12am Saturday 20 Dec 2008, GMT. Payment is made directly to the same LR account. Each account can only have one investment/transaction. If u invest more than one time, i will return every single of them back without any profit. The same thing applied if u invest after 12am Monday 15 Dec 2008, GMT. Hope I make it clear

The rate are as below, all in LRUSD:

* if u invest from $100 to $300, u will get your principal+profit10%. for example, if u invest $100, u will get $110 after 12am Saturday 20 Dec 2008, GMT
* if u invest from $301 to $500, u will get your principal+profit15%. for example, if u invest $300, u will get $345 after 12am Saturday 20 Dec 2008, GMT

i can't accept anything bigger than $500, simply because i'm afraid i cant afford it if anything bad happen. if u invest more than $500, i will return every single of them back without any profit

i can't accept anything smaller than $100, simply because i just want to help serious invester to invest their money. i dont want someone to deposit just $1 and expect me to spend my time and use my invaluable experience in forex just to give them back another 10cent. if u invest less than $100, i will return every single of them back without any profit. again, i hope i make it clear

finally, this is all about trust. accept it as a private transaction. just like you trust your trusted friend/relative to trade your money in forex. if you dont trust me, dont invest with me. it is simple :)

thanx for reading

adios

Sponsored Post

terkuat

Fun Poster
Reaction score
OO SO THATS MEAN i CAN EXPECTED RETURN A WEEK 10 PERCENT? THAT SOUNDS GOOD. HOW ABOUT COMMISION? DO YOU TAKE ANY COMMISION FROM PROFIT? HOW IM GOING TO CONTACT YOU? DO YOU HAVE ANY EMAIL? HOW ABOUT LOST? DO YOU RETURN BACK MY MONEY? DO YOU ACCEPT PAY PAL?

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors