Focus Group Discussion

CG Sponsors

fatiha

Fun Poster
Reaction score
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN OUR FOCUS GROUP DISCUSSION WHICH WILL BE HELD ON 1 DEC 2008 (MONDAY) AT 5.30PM. VENUE OF THE DISCUSSION: DATARAN PRIMA - KELANA JAYA, PETALING JAYA.

THE CRITERIA THAT WE LOOKING FOR ARE:

· FEMALE OR MALE

· AGE BETWEEN 12 TO 24 YEARS OLD

· CHINESE, MALAY, OR INDIAN

· STUDENT OR WORKING ADULT

A CASH TOKEN OF RM100 WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE THE ENTIRE FGD SESSION. IF YOU INTERESTED TO JOIN THIS FOCUS GROUP DISCUSSION, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME, AGE, CONTACT NUMBER, AND THE BEST TIME TO CALL YOU TO [email protected] OR [email protected] .

WE WILL CALL YOU AND EXPLAIN MORE DETAIL ABOUT THE PROJECT.

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY, PLEASE LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE: www.crcg.com.my

THANKS! :)

Sponsored Post

wakil

Reaction score
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN OUR FOCUS GROUP DISCUSSION WHICH WILL BE HELD ON 1 DEC 2008 (MONDAY) AT 5.30PM. VENUE OF THE DISCUSSION: DATARAN PRIMA - KELANA JAYA, PETALING JAYA.

· FEMALE OR MALE

A CASH TOKEN OF RM100 WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE THE ENTIRE FGD SESSION. IF YOU INTERESTED TO JOIN THIS FOCUS GROUP DISCUSSION, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME, AGE, CONTACT NUMBER, AND THE BEST TIME TO CALL YOU TO [email protected] OR [email protected] .

hi fatiha...
just askin...
what type of discussion nih??

Ridzuan_AIA

Active+ Member
Reaction score

· FEMALE OR MALE

fatiha..include me in :D

012-6796379 anytime

fatiha

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Wakil,

Perbincangan pasal gaya hidup remaja..Kita ada satu lagi session pada 10 Disember?Ada saper yg jalan perniagaan hp dan komputer tak kat sini?

Fatiha

Sponsored Post