TamingSari

CG Top Poster Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
IQD pun ntah kemana simpan haha..

lelabah

Super Active Member
Reaction score
12-21-2019 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Dinarmama7] GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLDWIDE FRIENDS. AFTER AN EXTENDED FLIGHT LASTING NEARLY 17 YEARS I FEEL IT'S TIME TO LAND. I WON'T BE ISSUING ANY GRADUATION DIPLOMA'S AS I ORIGINALLY PLANNED AS IT WON'T BE NECESSARY. …THE NOTIFICATION OF THE COMPLETION OF THIS JOURNEY IS AT HAND AND IS BEING RECEIVED ANY MOMENT. THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURE'S OF THE REDEMPTION AND EXCHANGE HAVE BEEN ALTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL PLAN MAKING IT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO CLOSELY FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS...WE ARE NOW ENTERING A NEW PHASE IN OUR LIVES AND SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS MAY BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

tak lamoooo doooohhhh

sweetl3ef0re

Fun Poster
Reaction score
12-21-2019 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Dinarmama7] GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLDWIDE FRIENDS. AFTER AN EXTENDED FLIGHT LASTING NEARLY 17 YEARS I FEEL IT'S TIME TO LAND. I WON'T BE ISSUING ANY GRADUATION DIPLOMA'S AS I ORIGINALLY PLANNED AS IT WON'T BE NECESSARY. …THE NOTIFICATION OF THE COMPLETION OF THIS JOURNEY IS AT HAND AND IS BEING RECEIVED ANY MOMENT. THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURE'S OF THE REDEMPTION AND EXCHANGE HAVE BEEN ALTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL PLAN MAKING IT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO CLOSELY FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS...WE ARE NOW ENTERING A NEW PHASE IN OUR LIVES AND SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS MAY BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

tak lamoooo doooohhhh
haha dinar guru kaluu...boleh jalannnn daaa.

Sponsored Post