BTC USD 61,442.8 Gold USD 2,380.40
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Dapatkan 1,000 SHARE syarikat antarabangsa PERCUMA!!!

Forex888

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Me2Everyone will supposedly be a CyberWorld owned by the members. To become a member it is free. Did you ever wish you had invested in Yahoo, or Google when they first started up? Well I doubt Me2Everyone will ever become that large but even if it became 1/10000000 the size of Google, your free shares you get for signing up would make you very rich.
Apparently the Me2Everyone cyberworld will be modelled on a village, with a very engaging interface for the users. It will be similar to a game. Perhaps a combination of a game and Myspace? They will generate revenue mostly through marketing and advertising, but I'm sure there will probably be other money making opportunities emerging once they launch.

On top of this, there will be insite (or invillage) business options to connect people from all over the world and make real money.

Other features will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting friends
- Chatting
- Shopping
- Paying Games
- Watching Videos
- Creating Art Galleries
- Reading Virtual Newspapers
- Play a free invillage library
- Making money from yourown online store

Every member gets 1,000 shares to sign up, which means that you can't lose anything by signing up.

Whether it will really work or not is yet to be seen but you have to figure it's worth the quick and easy signup.

Benda FREE ni.... Join, jgn tak join... :D:D:D
Link sini.

Sponsored Post

layak untuk mendapat 1000 share ni selagi org yang daftar belum capai 100k.. bila dah capai 100k maka dia hanya bagi 500 je.. pastu semakin menurun.. sape2 dah join boleh update sini.. calling tok mat.. tokmat yang jumpa ni..

Owh.... JOIN LAH SECEPAT mungkin!!! FREE ni!!!!!!! :D:D:)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors

Back