To Sell Crazy Rumors Lip Balms, Two Words - Naturally Fun!

CG Sponsors

Sponsored Post

vavy

Reaction score
~ Ingredients ~

Candelilla Wax
(Euphorbia Cerifera) - Extracted from the coat of the candelilla shrub, which is found in hot, arid regions of the world. This natural vegetable wax gives body and sheen and acts as a thickening agent in products. It forms a protective layer preventing dryness and chapping of the skin and lips. It is also widely used as a natural alternative to beeswax.

Certified Organic Carnauba Wax
(Copernicia Cerifera) - Extracted from the leaves of the Brazilian wax palm tree, also know as the "Tree of Life" Carnauba Wax is an edible wax known to have the highest melting point of any natural wax found on earth.

Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
(Simmondsia Chinensis) - Pressed from the seed of the jojoba shrub. Jojoba oil is very similar to the natural oil secreted by human skin, known as sebum. It is readily absorbed by all skin types and valued for its moisturizing, healing and protective properties.

Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(Olea Europaea) - Widely praised in the Mediterranean region, Olive oil is obtained from the pressing of ripe olives. It is extremely nourishing and is known to regulate the natural moisturizing system. Olive oil smoothes and softens, and is great for stimulating and healing skin.

Certified Organic Shea Butter
(Butyrospermum Parkii) - Pressed from the pit of the karite fruit grown on the shea tree, which is commonly found in Africa. These pits are collected, dried in the sun and then roasted. The result is a soft and creamy butter with amazing healing properties. Shea Butter contains nutrients such as vitamins A and E and is known to contain a natural UV protectant against the sun. Daily usage of Shea Butter limits the harmful effects of sun exposure while keeping skin soft and supple.

Soy Wax
(Glycine Soya) - Soy Wax is a natural vegetable wax derived from soybeans. It is biodegradable, making it clean and environmentally friendly, while supporting the ever growing community of soy farmers. Soy Wax is valued for it's firming traits while providing a creamy consistency, soft to the touch.

Natural Stevia
(Eupatorium Rebaudianum - Bertoni) - Discovered by South American native Bertoni in the late 1800’s. Stevia is an all natural plant that has amazing sweetening properties, without the accumulation of unwanted calories. Stevia is a natural alternative to sodium saccharin, a synthetic sweetener commonly found in some lip care products.

Vitamin E
(Tocopherol) - A naturally occurring vitamin extracted from foods and plants. Vitamin E is essential for healthy, nourished skin. Due to its natural antioxidant properties, (the slow down of oxygen related reactions) Vitamin E serves as a natural preservative, prolonging the shelf life of products.

Natural & Organic Flavors/ Essential Oils
A variety of flavors obtained from a common distillation process. Flavor sources are derived from one or more of the following depending on the specific flavor: spice, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable or vegetable juice, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material. Natural flavors include the natural essence or extractives obtained from plants.

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score

Crazy Rumors is the absolute best lip balm for the body, mind and soul. You've done a great job creating the perfect blend of creamy moisture and amazing flavors. I refuse to use any other! I especially love the way that you can mix and match flavors to create your own unique blend. Thank you!

Ginger F.

Love, love, love. Best lip balm of all time. Always smooth, never sticky. Perfect hint of scent and flavor.

Jennifer P.

I am an absolute lip balm addict; I've searched for years for the "perfect" lip balm. I needed really good lasting power and moisture, with decadent flavors, and preferably little taste. When I found Crazy Rumors lip balm on an out of town trip a few years ago, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for! Crazy Rumors has gotten me through harsh winters in the Midwest and really hot summers in the South. I've always loved it, but now that I have a child, it is even more perfect...I love knowing that I can happily kiss on her without worrying about what weird ingredients might be in my lip balm. Keep up the fabulous work. I will be back again and again! ...I LOVE THEM

Kristi W.

I don't know what life was like before Crazy Rumors - especially their Apple Spice & Peppermint Lemongrass. They smell divine, give my lips long lasting softness and they're all natural! They are everything I ever dreamed of in a lip balm and I take them with me everywhere.

Verena Seibold
Beauty Director - Cosmopolitan Magazine

Though I'm a lip balm nut, I never really found one I liked. They either looked really good but weren’t vegan. Or they were vegan but didn't work well. In finding Crazy Rumors, I feel like I've struck gold! The flavors are fantastic - especially "Brew" for tea junkies like me - and they work beautifully. With so many flavors to choose from, I'm thrilled to have a stash in every pocket of every piece of
clothing I own. Oh the joy!

Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
Founder of Compassionate Cooks, author of The Joy of Vegan Baking & The Vegan Table

I purchased your Peppermint Lemongrass Brew lip balm recently and was absolutely astounded by the difference it made after just one application. Your ingredients read like a wish list of all the best oils for my skin, with no irritants to be found. I have very sensitive skin and my lips are very prone to cracking and peeling. I never thought I would find a lip balm that did more than just temporarily soothe the worst of dryness, but now my lips are smooth and vibrant again. I could not be happier with my purchase and will definitely be trying the other flavors.

Thank you so much for your wonderful product!
Cereus

I absolutely LOVE your line of lip balms. I was on a website called Chaptastic and saw that Crazy Rumors received a 5 out of 5 tubes! I thought the flavors sounded amazing. I went to a store in Pasadena the next day and bought the whole Perk line. I loved them SO MUCH that I went back the day after that and bought the entire Brew line. When I was in there yesterday buying my friend some flavors for Christmas, I saw the new A La Mode line and had to get those. I came home to write a review and noticed you had the Holiday Candy Cane line. I ordered those immediately and just received them today. I guess you could call me obsessed, but I think this is the most amazing balm ever. I will never purchase another line!

Thank you for an excellent product!
Wendy

Even though I stray at times, I am always disappointed and so come running back to Crazy Rumors - they are my holy grail of lip balm. Sure, the lovely packaging and wonderful scents (tea!) drew me in, but it was the protection and moisturization of the balm itself that captured my heart.

Please don't ever leave, Crazy Rumors!
Melissa

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score
~ Ready Stock Prices ~
1-4 pieces(s) - RM15 each
5-9 pieces - RM14.50 each
10 pieces and above - RM14 each

Buy 3 pieces and above, free Pos Ekspres :)cgrock

~ Shipping Methods ~
Pos Ekspres - RM3 (1-2 piece(s), RM3.50 (3-4 pieces) & RM4.50 (5 pieces and above), (1-2 working days, does not require your signature)

PosLaju - RM6 (WM), RM9 (EM) (1-2 working days)

~ Payment Methods ~
Maybank & CIMB (will provide banking details when orders confirmed)

~ Terms & Conditions ~
All prices stated are exclusive of postages. Postage will be borne by buyers
Goods sold are exchangeable and refundable upon T&C

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score
~ Pre-order Lists and Details ~

Customers are kindly required to make payment before the pre-order closes.
It takes about 2 weeks to reach me and I'll mail it within two days.

1st pre-order: Started on 28/11/2010 and closed on 01/12/2010

2nd pre-oder: Started on 02/12/2010 and closed on 25/12/2010

3rd pre-order: Started on 15/02/2011 and closed on 22/02/2011

4th pre-order: Started on 24/05/2011 and closed on 26/05/2011

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score
~ Sales History Lists (safely received) ~

By Pos Ekspres:
LE114451745MY (sent on 18/05/2011)
LG123647317MY (sent on 18/05/2011)

LE109652917MY (sent on 24/04/2011)
LD125110628MY (sent on 21/04/2011)
LE114451586MY (sent on 12/04/2011)
LE111325867MY (sent on 22/03/2011)
LG123647303MY (sent on 20/03/2011)
LE109652903MY (sent on 20/03/2011)
LE111325875MY (sent on 16/03/2011)
LG123647382MY (sent on 14/03/2011)
LG123647379MY (sent on 13/03/2011)
LE111325853MY (sent on 13/03/2011)
LG123647365MY (sent on 13/03/2011)
LG123647351MY (sent on 09/03/2011)
LG123646104MY (sent on 03/03/2011)

LG121240698MY (sent on 24/02/2011)
LG121240707MY (sent on 23/02/2011)
LG121240715MY (sent on 22/02/2011)

LG118850116MY (sent on 30/01/2011)
LG118848510MY (sent on 29/01/2011)
LG118848523MY (sent on 26/01/2011)
LG121250695MY (sent on 12/01/2011)

LG121251293MY (sent on 30/12/2010)
LG121250704MY (sent on 21/12/2010)
LG121251316MY (sent on 18/12/2010)
LG118896943MY (sent on 15/12/2010)
LG118896930MY (sent on 15/12/2010)

By PosLaju:
EN443371438MY (sent on 04/05/2011)

EN443371441MY (sent on 31/03/2011)

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score
~ Customers' Feedbacks ~

love it, moist. most lipbalm yg moist ni usually give "white residue" by the end of d day. cemane nk explain eh. alaa...bila kita dh minum n makan kan, pastu lipbalm tu jd putih2 kt bibir. kena lap-lap lps tu sbb look sooo tak cantik n need to re-apply. so for crazy rumours, xde white residue tu & the moisture last all day. mine is ala mode : mint chocolate. love d taste (manis) n tingling-minty feel on my lips. i end up jilat2 bibir sbb manis.

i give 1 to my sis. she love it too. dia amek gumball mint.

i also give 1 to a fren. dia amek ala mode raspberry. here's her review:

sgt moist
and tak berminyak sgt
bau mcm nak makan
Got my Crazy rumors lip balm 2day.... -Vs- ordered for me.... love it! very moist n smells good too!

Would love to get more in the future!
Hi, receive the lip balm today! My gf like it! Thank you very much!
Hi Fitrah,

received my lip balms today.cute packaging and love the smell of those lip balms.sure will order from u once i run out of lip balm.my next purchase will be the french vanilla of course, as i see quite a number of good review for that lip balm.

nice and friendly seller.highly recommended to all.keep up d good work ya.
Hi I received the lipbalms today. the packaging is really cute and the note you left was really thoughtful as well :)
as for the lip balm itself, haven't started using it yet but I like the smell. and the tube/casing is so nice!! thanks!!
hye bqbe,
i've received my crazy rumours today
thank you for the nice packaging n d card <3

btw, i love d smell of d lip balm
d smell is just nice and not too overpowering
anyway, when my lip balms finished, i'll come and buy from u again :)
hi dear, received my french vanilla & amaretto today :) in good condition and cute wrapping.. :)

both smell so good..yummylicious..i 'm so in love with my french vanilla...definitely will buy from u again after finish mine..thanks for handling this spree..awesome awesome product!! i found my HG lip balm already

Hi! Received my lip balm.. i LOVE it and appreciate how nicely it was wrapped up.. thanks!
hey fitrah...i received the parcel 2day...thank u very much..it's awesome..im gonna order some more later k ...huhuhuh :) nice smell anyway n cool!

heyyy, ive received the lip balm. its very very very nice !! thank you =D =D Fast and efficient. and the bubble gum lip balm taste nice too !! Will definitely repurchase from you again =]
Hey, i received my package already! :)

fast and efficient dealer i have to say. The items are packed nicely as well!

Will try it soon, and yes, it smells so nice !
I've received my Peppermint Twist this morning :hyper: When I opened my PosExpress envelope, this was the content:

Fitrah included a lil note, wrapped the lipbalm with a colorful napkin paper and sealed it with a cute sticker. Although I already know what's inside but the thoughtful wrapping made me feel like I'm opening a present and put a smile on my face.
On to the lipbalm, I tried it out immediately after I undid the wrapping. Love the minty and cooling sensation especially during the hot weather currently. Too bad the cooling feel lasts only for 5 minutes.
Will definitely repurchase from Fitrah if the lipbalm works on me. So many flavors to try!
Hi Fitrah.

As promised, i’m here for the review about your product. Like i mention before, i love the smell of the lip balm n can’t stop smelling it. Seriously it smells very nice. I’m so lucky that this lip balm does reach my expectation in terms of the moisturizing effect. Since it is totally natural, i can apply it as much as i like without any worries about the side effects. My conclusion about this lip balm is; a worth buying product in term of its price, variation in flavour and the effect that it creates on our lips. Very satisfied with the performance.

Will buy from you once it run out. Nice dealing with you. Good luck in your business.
hi,

received the lip balm in good condition this morning.nice smell n cute wrapper :).tqvm for the great service ya.friendly seller n fast reply.nice doing business with u.will update d review bout the lip balm soon ya.hepy holiday :).
I've just received my Bubble Gum and Root Beer...! i don't really like the root beer smell (but the smell not very strong), bubble gum smells verrrrrrry nice! i didn't expect it to be so moisturising, so i like that!

even though got stevia (artificial sweetener from some herb plant), my lipbalms have no taste so that's a plus. i don't want to be licking sweetener everytime i 'termakan' my lipbalm when i'm eating, haha!

seller is also efficient and fast!
i've received them just now.i've tried the french vanilla and really loved it!

the smell of vanilla is not to strong,which makes me love it much more :)

plus,it is really moisturizing ;)

fast and reliable seller*thumbs up* :)
]​
Hey...I've just received the lip balm...lovin' it! Glides on real smooth and I love the vanilla scent...oh so delicious hehe :D

If I run out, I'll be sure to get them from you yeah :) Thanks for wrapping it so nicely as well!
]​
Hi Fitrah, sorry for the long overdue post. Been busy heh :)

Just want to let you know that I've got the lip balms already and thank you so much for sending them out first and waiting patiently for me to bank in the money to you. Thank you so much hun for trusting me :) When I run out of them I will definitely purchase again from you, been looking for a CR spree for sooooooo long! :)

All the best and do take care hun. Hope the business blooms too cause CR is just TOOOO good to pass up.
Hi Fitrah,

Just to let u know that I received the 2 lipbalms today. Thank u for the easy and fast transaction! Hope u will bring in more flavours as CR lipblams are soooo good on the lips!!

Thanx again :)

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score
Opening Promotion! (valid until 30/11/2010):)

1-9 piece(s) - RM13 each
10-19 pieces - RM12.50 each

Buy 5 pieces and above, free Pos Ekspres :)cgrock

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score
1st pre-order starts on 28/11/2010 and will be closed on 01/12/2010.

Last edited:

vavy

Reaction score
ayie85: maaf, saya tak boleh nak reply PM.

Wassalam,

Thanks for sending me a message :)

Yang untuk Opening Promotion (valid until 31/11/2010)! :) tu:

1-9 piece(s) - RM13 each
10-19 pieces - RM12.50 each
Buy 5 pieces and above, free Pos Ekspres :)cgrock
Please post in this thread if you're interested.

Last edited:
Sponsored Post