Covid-19 Info Coronavirus on clothes

CG Sponsors

Faisalh

Fun Poster
Reaction score
ATTENTION to all.. i thought it be important for everyone to read this...i mean there are still those that have to go out n work, tapao food

Research suggests that COVID-19 doesn't survive for long on clothing, compared to hard surfaces, and exposing the virus to heat may shorten its life. A study published in found that at room temperature, COVID-19 was detectable on fabric for up to two days, compared to seven days for plastic and metal

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealt.../27/how-long-does-coronavirus-last-on-clothes/

Do immediately soak your baju in hot water or dettol or antabax n soak baju immediately when you reaach home before sitting on the dining chair or sofa

Sponsored Post

lizahmaembong

Freshie
Reaction score
hurmmmmm kenapa nak kena rendam dengan dettol ? mau busuk baju hahaha basuh je lah macam biasa kan senang... tak pun cari sabun basuh yang ada anti bac. haha

rabbitman

Freshie
Reaction score
alah virus tu takkan hidup lama pun just basuh je macam biasa kan rendam lagi busuk bertahi lalat wehhh

elenaa

Fun Poster
Reaction score
hmmm that's true it doesnt stay long but once we get home we have to get a shower la, and make sure the clothes are cleaned thoroughly

twigglesissy

Freshie
Reaction score
I dont think we have to go that far right to soak them with dettol. because now there is a washing machine that can help with 99% of bacterias or unkwon particles

saralatip90

Freshie
Reaction score
I dont think we have to go that far right to soak them with dettol. because now there is a washing machine that can help with 99% of bacterias or unkwon particles
Yeahhhh dont it smells weird after soak with dettol and then wash regularly.. I dont think its not a good idea

Aishaecah

Freshie
Reaction score
Ohhhh did we have that kind of washing machine?? Or u mean using anti bacterial detergent??

twigglesissy

Freshie
Reaction score
Yeahhhh dont it smells weird after soak with dettol and then wash regularly.. I dont think its not a good idea
exactlyyyy just use regular detergent and a washing machine is enough. especially new washers mostly have a lot of new function

Sponsored Post