Chelsea Chelsea Fixtures/Results Match

CG Sponsors

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Thread ini dibuat bagi setiap perlawanan melibatkan kelab the blues (CHELSEA FC). Khas untuk menganalisa, briefing, match stats dan sebagainya sebelum/semasa perlawanan dan sesudah perlawanan.:)cgrock:)cgrock

Coming Up Match:

Latest Result

Nota Kaki:

kalau den online..insyallah den up to date la thread ni okay
jum kwn2 borak tentang match chelsea yg akan dtg:)paid:)paid

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

Super Active Member
Reaction score
WE`RE IN IT TO WIN IT

With Chelsea about to begin our defence of the FA Cup, Carlo Ancelotti has revealed that he has been left in doubt as to the significance of the famous piece of silverware.

'I know very well how important this competition is because one of the first things that the club said to me is that the FA Cup is not like the Italian Cup. In Italy the Cup is not so important. The club wants to win this competition like it wants to win the Premier League and the Champions League, we want to do our best.'

'I think that when the team didn't play well, it is normal they don't receive a clap. It is normal they received a whistle and this can be a good motivation,' argues Ancelotti.

'The fans want to come to Stamford Bridge to see their team play well. We didn't play good football first half [against Fulham] and it was normal and good and right to receive a whistle. It is not a problem.

'I saw a fantastic reaction from the team. I have experience in football and it is very difficult to change the game how my players changed the game against Fulham. For me it was a surprise and that reaction was fantastic, with determination and personality. They wanted to win that game.'

The manager reveals it was not him alone working to inspire an important win during the half-time interval.

'At the end of the first-half, I only spoke about wanting to change the system and I was not angry and I was not upset. Some players including Didier Drogba, John Terry, Frank Lampard put a very good atmosphere in the dressing room.

'After the game I don't know what they said in the meeting between the players in the middle of the pitch but I think it was very good thing to have because this was an important moment and they show that they are a very good team.'

nampak mcm anceloti target fa cup gak je
n sure akan wt rombakan starting line up dlm match ni utk uji pemain muda
tp malangnya kita x leh tgk match ni:(:)((

Super Active Member
Reaction score
wah chelsea pun dah ade...
nih tiru arsenal ngan man.utd ker...?
salah ke:-?..rasenye ni lagi detail :eek:

hehehe kan bagus camni..senang x yah tertanya2 next match bile..next match ape :)):))

Last edited:

alonso

CG Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
tgh game ke ni??

Super Active Member
Reaction score
line up

hilario
ivanovic,terry,alex,a.cole
belleti,joe cole malouda lampard zhirkov