The below are lists of Malaysia’s top haunted places that you can, may or even experience ghosts.
1. Georgetown, Penang - A T-junction better known as The Deadly Junction is located beside the Union High School. It is said that if you ever drive through this lonely road late at night, your care will go out of control and crash due to the too many accidents that happened there. It is also said that there is a tiny unknown tree beside the road which looks like a lady carrying a child. The story was known by some old folks saying that this lady was once a bomoh (witch doctor) who kidnapped her sister’s son. Somehow, they never again appeared anywhere except other than being seen beside this road
2. St Michael’s Institution, Ipoh - A group of Catholics missionaries arrived here in 1912 and began building a school next to the famous Kinta River. It did not take long for the missionary brothers who ran the school to have enough funds to erect a huge school building with unique French structural design. When the WW2 broke out, the school was used bu Japanese secret police as their headquarters. Needless to say, there were lots of torturing carried out. The buidling itself had many tunnels which had been sealed off and the tunnels were said to be used by the Japanese to torture prisoners and to store food. Most of the sightings occurs in the Chapel on the fourth floor of the bluiding where a Brother was seen dressed in a black robe holding praying beands in a sitting position facing towards the door (which leads to the brothers quarters) in the very early morning without a head. Those who had witnessed it were asked to keep it a secret
3. Malay College Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Kangsar, Perak - This school is said to be a former site of Japanese occupation camp during WW2. Students would sometimes be awakened by something that stares down directly at them. A marching platoon can be heard in the field and sounds of dragging chains can be heard through the campus corridors. A tree on the campus, which is located right beside a lampost where the light shines down on it, reflects a shadow of a man hanging from the tree! A few other old colonial admin buildings that were used by the Japanese during the Occupation in the 1940s where executions are taken place are buildings like Victoria Institution and Bukit Bintang Girls School
4. MARA Junior Science College, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor - A white flying apparition can be seen in various parts of the building
5. Victoria Institution, Kuala Lumpur - A boys school was tured into a Japanese base during the Occupation. Many British soldiers and locals were brutally tortured to death in the basement and some older buildings on the campus. It is said that not only are apparitions common in the day as well as in the night, there had also been many cases of spirits possessing students. The possessed boys would behave strangely and even violently harming other students and teachers, forcing the stronger teachers and students to restrain him. The possesed boy would only snap out of it a few hours later and remembering nothing
6. Tambun, Ipoh, Perak - Singtings of an old lady on the roadside while driving
7. Tambun Inn, Ipoh, Perak - Lights were reported to turn on and off by itself and sounds of whispering could be heard where no one was around
8. Bukit Tunku, Kuala Lumpur - A spooky place to be even when it is actually one of the most elite residential areas in Kuala Lumpur. This place with its many big and tall trees and very winding roads, has an eerie feeling about it even at broad daylight. It is said that a few years ago two youth embarked on a high speed motorcycle chase around the curvy roads of the area. One of the youth crashed at a dark stretch of the road, which is actually a very sharp corner. There have been claims about sightings of a young man riding a motorcycle at high speed, who mysteriously vanished in the dark
9. Poliklinik Cheras, Kuala Lumpur - Used to be a government hospital but it is being abandoned with no reason. There were rumors that say there are still some dead patients that loiters around the area
10. Genting Highlands Resort, Pahang - A famous hill top resort and casino, many people incurred gambling debts and committed suicide there. Some visitors leaving the hotel lobby reported seeing a man in red jump from the rooftop, just to disappear before he hits the ground. Certain rooms are not available for rent no matter how full the hotel was. Those who have seen the inside reported that it was filled with old Chinese ghost wards. They would subsequently fall sick for days afterward
11. Highland Towers, Kuala Lumpur - A tragic event where one of the 3 blocks of apartment at this place fell apart due to landslide and heavy downpour prior to that fateful day. Since then, the Highland Towers have become famous for claims of being a very haunted place. Voices of the dead can be heard at night and ghostly figures are said to have appeared at the scene. There are also a story about a taxi driver who picked up a woman passenger at the middle of the night and being asked to drop her at the place.She left a bag and the poor taxi driver found it to be full of blood!
12. Police Station in Tras, Pahang - During the 1950’s, a police corporal and his wife were found in a state of shock and terror after opening their door to an unknown figure. Many police personnel were terrorized by this entity that other policemen would rather resign than being transferred to this remote station
13. Kellies Castle, Perak -Sometimes door are opened themselves and lots of scary screaming voices can be heard.
14. Puchong House, Kuala Lumpur - Evil drawings on the walls. Some say the ghost of a woman who used to stay there haunts the place. Other than that, just stepping into the house is enough to keep you awake for months.
15. S.K (1) Kuala Ampang, Selangor - Could hear taps in the toilet running by itself and sightings of a lady in white walking behind the school compound.
Everyone from physicists to evangelists to prophets have been predicting “the big one” since the San Francisco was devastated in 1906.
The sloping park, great calamity,
Through “the Lands of the West and Lombardy
The fire in the ship, plague and captivity;
Mercury in Sagitarius, Saturn fading.
(Century 10, Quatrain 79)
Lombardy is in Italy and the Lands of the West possibly refers to the New World. This quatrain seems to suggest that the earthquakes will occur in these places. According to astrologers the next time that Mercury will be in Sagittarius and Saturn in a “fading” position will be on November 25, 2015; then on November 23, 2016; and again on December 7, 2044.
In Quatrain Number 62 in Century 2, Nostradamus interpretations abound about that assassination of President bush.
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Some scholars of Nostradamus interpret Mabus to mean Mr. Bush.
There are several comets destined to light up the skies in the next few years. One of them is Comet S-W3 73P, Comet 73P / Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 which will be closest to the earth May 13, 2006 and be closest to the sun on June 6, 2006. Another significant connection is that this comet was discovered in 1930 during Hitler’s rise to power.
The Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 that is predicted to be an omen of the assassination of President Bush in 2006. Usually these predictions take place within a year or so of the original date.