Buying/Selling Gift cards, prepaid cards, credit/debit card...all cards for bitcoin/l

CG Sponsors

kcalvin

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Hey

We buy and sell daily alot of different cards - gift cards , prepaid cards - if you have debit/credit cards and wanna use then you can add me , maybe you can buy some gift cards for me and I give you bitcoin or any other payment you looking.

Accepted most cards like itunes, amazon, ebay, walmart, target, best buy, onevanilla, moneypak, gobank, amex, home depot, macys, neosurf, paysafecard ... and much more. We are a group of peoples from different countrys so we can do bank transfers and wu/mg tho over world.

fast contact for better talk
WHATSAPP: +37256754660
Telegram: @rjohnny

Sponsored Post

kcalvin

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Working every day 24'7 - All types of gift cards buy/sell for bitcoin-litecoin-alipay - You will love the rates we offer and pay ! Just contact !

kcalvin

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Working again every day 24'7 - All types of gift cards buy/sell for bitcoin-litecoin-alipay - You will love the rates we offer and pay - different payments, fast payments - have partners over world and we can do bank transfers over world ! Just contact !

kcalvin

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Working ! Now buying lots of Gift cards and prepaids tho like Greendot - Gobank - American Express ( AMEX ) and much more !*

Just contact for rates & lets start work .

WHATSAPP: +37256754660*

kcalvin

Fun Poster
Reaction score
WORKING EVERY DAY!

Buying gift cards - payment by btc / bank / mobile money / alipay.

Buying btc - payment by bank (usd,eur,naira,ghs,gbp,aud,cad) / mobile money / alipay / western union / moneygram !

azyralf

Freshie
Reaction score
Hey

We buy and sell daily alot of different cards - gift cards , prepaid cards - if you have debit/credit cards and wanna use then you can add me , maybe you can buy some gift cards for me and I give you bitcoin or any other payment you looking.

Accepted most cards like itunes, amazon, ebay, walmart, target, best buy, onevanilla, moneypak, gobank, amex, home depot, macys, neosurf, paysafecard ... and much more. We are a group of peoples from different countrys so we can do bank transfers and wu/mg tho over world.

fast contact for better talk

SCAMNWREERRRRRRRRR

Sponsored Post