Bosan layan artis Malaysia..Layan Artis Barat lak....

CG Sponsors

AILA2002

Super Active Member
Reaction score
John Travolta's 16-year-old son dies in Bahamas
NASSAU, Bahamas - John Travolta's teenage son, Jett, died in the Bahamas after falling ill and hitting his head at his family's vacation home, police said Friday. A house caretaker found Jett, 16, unconscious in a bathroom late Friday morning. He was taken by ambulance to a Freeport hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to a statement from chief police superintendent Basil Rahming.

The teenager had last been seen going into the bathroom on Thursday and had a history of seizures, according to the statement. Police said they are planning an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

Another police spokeswoman, Loretta Mackey, said Jett apparently hit his head on the bathtub.

A spokeswoman for Rand Memorial Hospital in Freeport said she could not release any information because of privacy concerns.

Jett was the oldest child of Travolta and his wife, actress Kelly Preston, who also have an 8-year-old daughter. The family arrived on a private plane Tuesday and had been vacationing at their home in the Old Bahama Bay resort community.

"The Travolta family has become like family to us at Old Bahama Bay and we extend our deepest sympathies to them," said Robert Gidel, president of Ginn Resorts, the property's owner
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/john-travoltas-16-year-old-son-dies-in-bahamas/17122?nc

kaya macamana pun, kalau dah tibaaa ajal..mati gek...

Sponsored Post

endingman86

Legendary Member
Reaction score
john travolta ade berpa ramai anak???

AILA2002

Super Active Member
Reaction score
tak tahu la pulak berapa anak dia...

AILA2002

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Azam Tahun Baru artis barat
Us Magazine Happy New Year! Check out celebs' 2009 resolutions:

BRITNEY SPEARS:
"I would like to stop worrying so much because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. And to stop biting my nails!"

EVA LONGORIA PARKER
"To give up meat."

FERGIE
"It's always the same: to work out more and eat healthier. I'm trying to go organic, eat more raw."

ASHLEE SIMPSON
"All my focus is on my son. Every day, being a better mom and learning with him. It's an incredible experience."

SPENCER PRATT
"To stop eating pizza every day. I think my wife [Heidi Montag's] resolution will make that happen. She says she's going to cook."

CARMEN ELECTRA
"To have more fun! I was just with Jenny McCarthy not too long ago, and she said, 'Carmen, life is supposed to be fun.' And I remembered that, it stayed in my head. And that is my goal."

JAMIE FOXX:
"I'm looking for the right woman. I need a magnifying glass! I'm trying to find that rare jewel."

STEPHANIE PRATT:
"I'm making my boyfriend quit smoking. I'm lazy -- that's all I'm doing!"

COOLIO
"No bills in '09. Live off other people. We're in an economic crunch right now, so I'm not trying to pay any bills. I want somebody else to pay my bills, so you get me like 10 [women] with money. Nah, I'm just kidding."

JULIE BOWEN:
"To have a healthy baby. Last year, my New Year's resolution was to run the L.A. Marathon, and I got up to 18 miles in my training and I got injured so you know what, I'm putting it on the list for next year."

KANYE WEST:
"My resolution is to be as nice as possible to the press."

JENNIFER MORRISON:
"To learn Spanish faster. I started doing the Rosetta Stone program a year ago. I'm getting there, but I want to get a little more focused."

AISHA TYLER:
"To be happier! I'm a pretty happy person, but I try to be as happy as I can."

See photos of stars partying!

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN:
"It seems to be to stop smoking every year. We'll see how it goes this time."

KATHY GRIFFIN:
"To eat more carbs!"

KIM KARDASHIAN:
"Probably just to continue last year, which was to get in shape and stop eating sweets. I think I'm going to continue that because I broke it a little bit."

CAMERON DIAZ:
"I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping."

DAVID ARCHULETA:
"I would like to learn more about the music and business that I have gotten into. I would like to get more involved in the writing side of music, and also Im learning more things about performing and meeting a lot of new people that I can learn from."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/stars-2009-new-years-resolutions/17079

Jeb

CG Top Poster Club
Reaction score
owh anak dia yg mati..ingat dia yg mati...

AILA2002

Super Active Member
Reaction score
CAMERON DIAZ:
"I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping."
selama ni dia tak pakai ke...????

AZAM_PENJUAL_MESRA

Fun Poster
Reaction score
kalo artis barat sekarang ni..aku lebih nak tahu pasal michael jackson sekarang ni..sebab die dah peluk islam..kalo John Travolta aku tak kenal sangat..

AILA2002

Super Active Member
Reaction score
kalo artis barat sekarang ni..aku lebih nak tahu pasal michael jackson sekarang ni..sebab die dah peluk islam..kalo John Travolta aku tak kenal sangat..
dia sihat lagi....

Michael Jackson is in "Fine Health"
Tuesday December 23, 2008

Michael Jackson arrives at Heathrow Airport in London on May 22, 2007.
David Dyson/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.
Buzz up!The King of Pop's spokesperson denies reports that he needs a lung transplant.
Michael Jackson's camp shot down reports that the star is battling a serious lung condition.

On Monday, Jackson's "official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme," released a statement saying that reports of Jackson's failing health "are a total fabrication."

"Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances.”

Reports of Jackson's supposed condition surfaced after writer/filmmaker Ian Halperin, who's working on a documentary about the 50-year-old singer, was interviewed in the Britain's Daily Express newspaper on Sunday.

Halperin said that Jackson was suffering from Alpha 1-antrypsin deficiency, a serious lung ailment that would require the singer to have an emergency lung transplant. He also claimed that the music legend can barely speak, suffers from emphysema and internal bleeding, and has lost 95 percent of the vision in his left eye.

In response, Tohme also said, "Concerning this author’s allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized
'biography.'"

But Halperin stands by his story. The filmmaker told Usmagazine. Tuesday: "Due to Michael's denial I will not be speaking until next week, when I will release the facts, evidence and the true story behind all that has gone on. Initially this was just a documentary, but it looks like I'll write the bio after all."
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/michael-jackson-is-in-good-health

Sponsored Post