BNB
22.2413 USD
CRO
0.16811 USD

CG Sponsors

syazrizal

Reaction score
Technical Market Overview:

The BTC/USD pair has tested the technical support located at the level of $6,798 and bounced suddenly towards the level of $7,157, creating a Bullish Engulfing candlestick pattern.

The bull did not throw a towel just yet and the next target for them is seen at the level of $7,389 and $7,482. Nevertheless, the Bitcoin is still trading inside of a narrow range located between the levels of $6,345 - $7,601 and all these inside movements are not as valid and strong as a breakout move. The larger timeframe trend remains down and there are no signals of any trend reversal just yet.

Weekly Pivot Points: WR3 - $8,243 WR2 - $7,942 WR1 - $7,641

Weekly Pivot Point - $7,288 WS1 - $6,995 WS2 - $6,660 WS3 - $6,345

Trading Recommendations:

The best strategy in the current market conditions is to trade with the larger timeframe trend, which is still down. All the shorter timeframe moves are still being treated as a counter-trend correction inside of the uptrend. When the wave 2 corrective cycles are completed, the market might will ready for another impulsive wave up of a higher degree and uptrend continuation.

analisa guna chart pattern terbaik la

Sponsored Post

Julia Hatmy93

Freshie
Reaction score
I am glad that exchanges are gradually introducing staking. For me, this is the coolest mining available to everyone and not requiring energy. It seems to me that traditional mining will soon begin to die out and only Bitcoin will survive. They say that soon another crypto will be released on the basis of master nodes and staking, which will be one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in the history.

AlPetrov

Freshie
Reaction score
I am glad that exchanges are gradually introducing staking. For me, this is the coolest mining available to everyone and not requiring energy. It seems to me that traditional mining will soon begin to die out and only Bitcoin will survive. They say that soon another crypto will be released on the basis of master nodes and staking, which will be one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in the history.
Well, the usual mining will still be with Litecoin and other top coins. But in terms of technology, they, of course, are really very old. Staking based on smart contracts is the most relevant topic today. I also heard about the crypto, supposedly a coin is being prepared that can compete with traditional payments)

dronarseni

Freshie
Reaction score
Well, the usual mining will still be with Litecoin and other top coins. But in terms of technology, they, of course, are really very old. Staking based on smart contracts is the most relevant topic today. I also heard about the crypto, supposedly a coin is being prepared that can compete with traditional payments)
What kind of crypt are you talking about? To compete with fiat payments is to process about THOUSAND transactions per second, and this is almost impossible for blockchain technology. If in this crypt master nodes really can provide this, then I take off my hat XD

alekseyfadeeeev

Freshie
Reaction score
Everything that happens with cryptocurrencies. A huge plus, especially when you need to make a transfer quickly and safely. Really, I had to wait for confirmation. 😃

saparbaevarsl

Freshie
Reaction score
Last week, everyone is just talking about a new coin. Speed, staking, security, decentralization, zero commissions and blah blah blah ... It sounds beautiful, but so far it's all rumored. I personally remain restrained optimism. 😋

Zafril

Reaction score
Last week, everyone is just talking about a new coin. Speed, staking, security, decentralization, zero commissions and blah blah blah ... It sounds beautiful, but so far it's all rumored. I personally remain restrained optimism. 😋
this is good, please share any new info here everyday...thanks all

Sponsored Post