BTC USD 62,391.7 Gold USD 1,798.09
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

bila keranda dibawa,barulah bercucuran airmata (org DAP bergaduh)

AILA2002

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Sakura’s coffin ‘gift’ to Chong Eng put on hold
By JOSEPHINE JALLEH
[email protected]

GEORGE TOWN: Heavy rain prevented former DAP grassroots leader Teh Hock Yong from making good his pledge to send his gift – a coffin – to the house of national Wanita DAP chief Chong Eng.

The former division chief from Nibong Tebal, better known as Sakura Teh, had brought the metre-long coffin to the state DAP convention at Dewan Tunku on Sunday but was not allowed in.

He said then that he would send the coffin to the Chong Eng’s house in Bukit Mertajam later.

“There was a change of plans due to the heavy rain on Sunday night. But I’m ready to send it to her house if she challenges me again.

“However, I have been advised by friends and some DAP members not to send the coffin. So, I might reconsider it.

“She challenged me by saying I should send the coffin if I were an anak jantan (real man). The coffin is in Bukit Mertajam now,” he said, adding that he bought the coffin for RM300 in Nibong Tebal.

Teh claimed that Chong Eng had alleged he was the mastermind behind a plot to overthrow the state leadership.

“Sending a coffin to her house is not wrong in the eyes of the law. It is only a gift from me. If she doesn’t like it, she can throw it away,” said Sakura, who earned the nickname Sakura in 1981 because his friends thought he looked Japanese.

Chong Eng, meanwhile, denied calling Teh a mastermind and said he had misread newspaper reports.

“I also did not challenge him to send the coffin. Either people are using him or he is just making things up.

“I have informed the police about the matter and they have sent policemen to my home just in case anything happens,” she said.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/12/14/nation/7617348&sec=nation

agaknya depa ikut skrip komik cine...'bila keranda dibawa, barulah bercucuran airmata...."
pasni antar mayat plak?

Sponsored Post

Uzyr R

Super Active Member
Reaction score
komik tony wong mmg banyak guna ayat ni..
mengingatkan aku ms zaman budak2 dulu..hehe

girlsilver

Legendary Member
Paid Membership
Reaction score
aku dlu pon suka komik tony wong, tp dh xlalu nk beli byk sgt :))

tok_jogho

Active+ Member
Reaction score
berani hilang tak hilang...berani mati tak mati...hahaha

AILA2002

Super Active Member
Reaction score
banyak lagi bahasa komik tony wong..yg aku ingat itu je...

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors