BTC USD 23,816.2 Gold USD 1,927.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell Avia, hotels and deposits with a good discount from Serggik00

AlAssad1965

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Thanks to Serggik00 service for vacation ✈ in the UAE

1.png

Many thanks to the Serggik00 service for the rest ✈ in the UAE, I have known it for a long time since Flashlight, from the moment of choosing a hotel, check-in and check-out there was round-the-clock support, since there was a difficult route, excursions and hotels that we wanted everyone decided👍 we can say that they provided the top level concierge service, at an affordable price👍 work better than the concierge at VISA infinity and top world hotels🙃 on the day of departure they also woke up so as not to be late for an early flight at 5 in the morning👍👍we plan to visit several countries in winter, with the money saved in the Malls suitcase rags bought Thank you, bro, the quality of services is at a high level👍
PS: not all photos could be uploaded🙃

2.jpg

3.jpg

Contact for communication Serggik00 New contact

We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

THE SERVICE HAS NO OTHER CONTACTS - THESE ARE FAKES!

Sponsored Post

AlAssad1965

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I recommend this service to everyone👍

Screenshot_1d68e6ada70c0a894.png

TRANSLATION:

Good day!

Friends, once again the work with Serzhik went smoothly and without unnecessary movements. I recommend this service to anyone who values their time, polite communication, professional approach and customer focus.

PS. And now he is busy selecting the next "difficult" hotel with confidence in the quality execution of this order by Serzhik

P.P.S. for those who do not speak foreign languages, it will be a definite plus for Serzhik to check the reservation at the hotel itself in advance of check-in with prompt rebooking, if the situation requires..

Contact for communication Serggik00 New contact

We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

THE SERVICE HAS NO OTHER CONTACTS - THESE ARE FAKES!

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors