ARAS194 blackmails InstaForex (Case Resolved)

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD

CG Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFX_Anna

Reaction score
Hello my name is Anna.
I want to present you official position of InstaForex regarding case with 8 000 USD and Aras194

Some anonymous author from Iran opened an account on the name of the false person for executing orders on the basis of failures in the quotation system caused by increased market volatility.
Failures were very short in character and each failure continued for not more than 60 seconds, but this was enough for scammer to use several failures for making 8 000 USD from 100 USD.

In accordance with the Public Offer Agreement, accepted by the scammer, his orders opened with the unmarketable prices were canceled. All his deposit (100USD) was returned to him. InstaForex has never appropriated clients’ funds, however our actions against scammers always are very strict. In this case we closed his account, and this person doesn’t have right to use it anymore.

We would like to underline that we have very strict position against scammers who try to use failures of software for stealing funds from company’s accounts, because no deal opened with unmarketable quotations can’t be hedged on the external market.

This anonymous author (ARAS) from Iran tried to use failures in quotation system for making profit from the air. After these attempts were discovered and suppressed, he decided by means of blackmailing to get 8000 USD. We refused to obey his demands and he made a distribution to all company’s contacts trying to put pressure on our company this way. No methods of blackmailing from scammers can’t be perceived by our company as an argument.

I underline he made 8000 USD from 100 USD for 3 days! This is impossible to do using honest methods!
He is a scammer!

We value our clients from Malasia that is why if you have any questions regarding this case you can ask me (but please do it in English)

Sponsored Post

Kurma

Active+ Member
Reaction score
Tu dieeennn :D:D:D isomnia broker kalau mcm ni:D:D

kokorez

Active+ Member
Reaction score
100 usd boleh la jd 8000 usd dalam masa 3 hari.. sape kata xleh..
huhuhu.fakta

btw, 8000usd leh je jd 100 usd dalam masa 3 minit kui3..fakta gak eke

aras194

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello my name is Anna.
I want to present you official position of InstaForex regarding case with 8 000 USD and Aras194...
up to now, you have repeated this, 10 times.

please make an explanation about your scam.

unfortunately, you are just speaking about the regulations while in fact, this regulation is not related to my case. because:

1-most of my trades were made by pending orders !!!

2- the volume were very low (0.1 ordinary lot or 1 lot in this broker)

3- none of the big positions had been closed in less than several hours.

I want to inform you guys that the broker never ever sent me any e-mail related to this issue.

they just mentioned to 2 ticket numbers on forex-tsd

http://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-brokers/13467-instaforex-www-instaforex-com-20.html#post244365

I have proved that they were comletely fake.

and the final point is that they want to change the subject our discussion by speaking about their regulations and many other things instead of any evidence or documents and tell why they mentioned to those wrong ticket numbers.

please put my complete statement here.

everyone is waiting here.

desire

Super Active Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Anna.
I want to present you official position of InstaForex regarding case with 8 000 USD and Aras194

Some anonymous author from Iran opened an account on the name of the false person for executing orders on the basis of failures in the quotation system caused by increased market volatility.
Failures were very short in character and each failure continued for not more than 60 seconds, but this was enough for scammer to use several failures for making 8 000 USD from 100 USD.

In accordance with the Public Offer Agreement, accepted by the scammer, his orders opened with the unmarketable prices were canceled. All his deposit (100USD) was returned to him. InstaForex has never appropriated clients’ funds, however our actions against scammers always are very strict. In this case we closed his account, and this person doesn’t have right to use it anymore.

We would like to underline that we have very strict position against scammers who try to use failures of software for stealing funds from company’s accounts, because no deal opened with unmarketable quotations can’t be hedged on the external market.

This anonymous author (ARAS) from Iran tried to use failures in quotation system for making profit from the air. After these attempts were discovered and suppressed, he decided by means of blackmailing to get 8000 USD. We refused to obey his demands and he made a distribution to all company’s contacts trying to put pressure on our company this way. No methods of blackmailing from scammers can’t be perceived by our company as an argument.

I underline he made 8000 USD from 100 USD for 3 days! This is impossible to do using honest methods!
He is a scammer!

We value our clients from Malasia that is why if you have any questions regarding this case you can ask me (but please do it in English)
Glad to hear this, Anna! <:p

Bravo! <:p

ALBERTINI

Freshie
Reaction score
Hello my name is Anna.

He is a scammer!

so if your claims is true and instaforex had such amount of

failures in quotation system that someone could make 8000 usd

profit with only 100 usd in 3 days then your failures should had

hunted many of your traders stop loose by false and normaly it

should discussed in the related forums.could you address the

links that you explained this failure and could somebody

confirm that instaforex corrected his looses because of this

failure?

aras194

Freshie
Reaction score
so if your claims is true and instaforex had such amount of

failures in quotation system that someone could make 8000 usd

profit with only 100 usd in 3 days then your failures should had

hunted many of your traders stop loose by false and normaly it

should discussed in the related forums.could you address the

links that you explained this failure and could somebody

confirm that instaforex corrected his looses because of this

failure?
what a nice point.

and you should have deleted many losses from other trader's history.

is there anyone who lost some money on those days?

did insta gave the money back ?

so all of trader's which had any loses during these days, should ask insta to send them their money back.

young and dangerous

Reaction score
fact and figure guys.. this thing wont stop unless one of you can come out with a solid evidence.. prove is needed.. talking without evidence wont change anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Post