EOS
2.66884 USD
XTZ
2.8005 USD

CG Sponsors

kyrduk.sergo

Freshie
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly when it is planned to launch that new crypto with staking? Rather, she would have already left, how long can I wait, something chesslovo !!!

Sponsored Post
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly when it is planned to launch that new crypto with staking? Rather, she would have already left, how long can I wait, something chesslovo !!!
At a foreign forum, I read the opinion that very soon they can publish a white caper for a new crypto. If you see, share the link, pliz ... It is very interesting to get acquainted with some technical points. It is not yet clear how it is possible to provide instant payments without commissions. And nothing is clear about the work of staking on a smart contract. Tired of chewing rumors, I want specifics.

Reaction score
At a foreign forum, I read the opinion that very soon they can publish a white caper for a new crypto. If you see, share the link, pliz ... It is very interesting to get acquainted with some technical points. It is not yet clear how it is possible to provide instant payments without commissions. And nothing is clear about the work of staking on a smart contract. Tired of chewing rumors, I want specifics.
Have everyone heard about the new crypto, like with a smart contract for staking? Rumor has it that it will be possible to make good money on it. It seems like a revolution is coming in terms of payments, which will be without commissions at all. If all this turns out to be true, it will certainly be gorgeous, but the main thing is that the network is decentralized and the code is open, otherwise there are enough fraudsters now.

Reaction score
Rumor has it that the new cryptocurrency is a truly innovative project, which has no analogues at all and that devotes all current cryptocurrencies together. Of course, I have little faith in this, but still it would be interesting to check out. It is interesting when some kind of official infa appears, and not just rumors.

Sponsored Post