EOS
2.70554 USD
XTZ
2.89147 USD

CG Sponsors

vladickkahinnn

Freshie
Reaction score
And does anyone know how much it will be possible in principle to earn on a new coin? Is there at least some info about this?

Sponsored Post

kirillkonno99

Freshie
Reaction score
And does anyone know how much it will be possible in principle to earn on a new coin? Is there at least some info about this?
A smart contract is a big plus. If it really will be used in a new crypt, the developers have real respect. This means that any online fraud will be absolutely impossible. Such a product can be trusted 100%! 👍

bobiefruct38247

Freshie
Reaction score
A smart contract is a big plus. If it really will be used in a new crypt, the developers have real respect. This means that any online fraud will be absolutely impossible. Such a product can be trusted 100%! 👍
Recently, there has been virtually nothing worthy of new coins on the market. I really hope that the "mysterious" crypto, which everyone has been talking about so actively lately, will be worthy and will meet the expectations of many adherents of digital money.

nikopryd11

Freshie
Reaction score
Recently, there has been virtually nothing worthy of new coins on the market. I really hope that the "mysterious" crypto, which everyone has been talking about so actively lately, will be worthy and will meet the expectations of many adherents of digital money.
Judging by the increasing number of discussions recently, the release of a new coin will take place in the near future. Staking + smart contracts is exactly what is now relevant for crypto enthusiasts. Let's see how everything will be in reality.

nikobelik12343a

Freshie
Reaction score
Does anyone know how exactly mining will take place in a new crypt? On what principle specifically? Share your guesses!

Reaction score
Does anyone know how exactly mining will take place in a new crypt? On what principle specifically? Share your guesses!
I was told that the new cryptocurrency will be able to surpass the most top coins in technical and security terms. Is there really something serious and ambitious planned? Or just rumors? Interest rolls over!

Reaction score
Yesterday, at one of the forums, I again saw the Old about this new coin, which will be kind of cool and with the ability to earn as in a prism. When will these rumors turn into something more detailed? Does anyone have infa? I’m eager to find out more!

Reaction score
Yesterday, at one of the forums, I again saw the Old about this new coin, which will be kind of cool and with the ability to earn as in a prism. When will these rumors turn into something more detailed? Does anyone have infa? I’m eager to find out more!
I saw a lot of information on new forums on foreign forums, so 100% is not just rumors. Fast, safe, with staking and blah blah blah, but the specifics are not enough. If suddenly someone somewhere sees a link to their whitepaper, throw here plzzz - read, discuss.

alexseykishyk8

Freshie
Reaction score
I saw a lot of information on new forums on foreign forums, so 100% is not just rumors. Fast, safe, with staking and blah blah blah, but the specifics are not enough. If suddenly someone somewhere sees a link to their whitepaper, throw here plzzz - read, discuss.
I watch passions run high on a new coin))) I think very soon some interesting details will appear about how and most importantly HOW MUCH you can earn there)))). They say that a cool chip and quite profitable. So what are waiting)

Reaction score
I watch passions run high on a new coin))) I think very soon some interesting details will appear about how and most importantly HOW MUCH you can earn there)))). They say that a cool chip and quite profitable. So what are waiting)
When will this new crypto with staking come out? A new way of earning right now would not hurt. Even if not very big, but stable. In the current quarantine situation, many were left without work at all, so any income will not be superfluous! If everything will be as everyone writes - there will simply be a brain takeaway!

Sponsored Post